The appearance of the Infinix GT 10 Pro looks like this! It bears a striking resemblance to the new Nothing smartphone
The Infinix GT 10 Pro looks very similar to the new Nothing smartphone
【Phoneauto News】Earlier, we reported that Infinix, a mobile phone brand under Transsion, is preparing to launch a new smartphone in its GT series, taking design inspiration from the popular fashion brand phone Nothing Phone (2). Now, the official appearance of the phone has been exposed.
Infinix GT 10 Pro series
Infinix is developing two new phones in its new GT series: Infinix GT 10 Pro and GT 10 Pro+. These smartphones will focus on gaming. It is reported that the regular model, Infinix GT 10 Pro, will launch in India in August and then be released elsewhere. It is expected to offer “high gaming functionality” at an “affordable price”.
Infinix GT 10 Pro series
- OPPO K11 appears on benchmarking website, equipped with Snapdragon 782G, may be released soon
- Hi, the nova11 smartphone is officially released, equipped with Snapdragon 778G, starting at a price of 2799 yuan
- Including Switch! The European Union will require all handheld devices to have replaceable batteries
The report also reveals some official images of the phone, showcasing its translucent design and two available colors. They bear a striking resemblance to the transparent design language of Nothing Phone and seem to have a translucent back similar to the newly launched Nothing Phone (2). However, the GT 10 Pro does not seem to have an LED light strip, so it may not illuminate like the Nothing Phone (2).
Nothing Phone (2)
According to reports, this phone is expected to be equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity series chipset. It will feature a triple camera design with a 108 million pixel main camera. Infinix has also optimized this phone for popular games such as PUBG, MLBB, and Free Fire to provide a better gaming experience. The phone’s box will also serve as an eco-friendly amplifier for the built-in speaker of Infinix GT 10 Pro.
Infinix GT 10 Pro Series
In fact, Nothing CEO Carl Pei learned about this news last week and responded on Twitter, saying, “It’s time to get the lawyers ready!” It is reported that the design of the Nothing Phone (2) has already applied for a patent.
- OPPO K11 preheating starts! IMX890 is first introduced in this price range
- Nubia Z50S Pro screen announced JDcom’s Q9 material 15K eye protection screen!
- Back in the game! Honor is returning to the Indian market, with its first smartphone set to launch in August
- Samsung S23 FE will launch two chipset versions and may be released soon
- Nubia Z50S Pro is about to be released The appearance and configuration parameters are all here
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro design style leaked, featuring curved screens across the entire series and a dynamic island display on the front
- iPhone 15 series models are requested to be stocked in advance, and the release is entering the countdown