iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this
The initial inventory of iPhone 15 is 8% less than the 14 series, which has made scalpers happy
【Phone Auto News】On July 24th, according to Apple’s supply chain sources, the iPhone 15 series components for 2023 are expected to have a lower stock level compared to the same period in 2022, with an estimated initial stock quantity of only about 83-85 million units, a year-on-year decrease of over 8%. When scarce, things become precious, and scalpers are probably thrilled by this news.
Previously reported, the initial stock quantity of the iPhone 15 series was expected to be flexibly adjusted between 89-98 million units, but now this flexibility has been adjusted to 83-85 million units. Insiders familiar with the camera module industry revealed that the stock of the iPhone 14 series during the same period in 2022 was relatively active, with almost all estimated values from VCM and plastic parts meeting the standards.
Even with the early stock preparation of the iPhone 15 series, the initial stock quantity of the new models still falls short of expectations. Previously, supply chain sources revealed that when the new models of the iPhone 15 series were announced, the related prototype models were originally supposed to be provided to peripheral manufacturers in August, but they have now been released in advance and the supply chain has been requested to prepare the stock in advance.
- The OnePlus Foldable phone is set to be released on August 29th and may be available in the United States
- Starting to compete with the number of camera lenses again? Multiple Android flagship phones are rumored to adopt a quad-camera module
- Motorola Moto G14 confirmed to be released on August 1st, equipped with Unisoc chipset
In fact, the iPhone faces manufacturing challenges almost every year because Apple uses new manufacturing technologies, and the iPhone 15 series is no exception. There have been earlier reports that the screen manufacturing of the two models in the iPhone 15 Pro series encountered process issues, which will affect the initial stock quantity. It is said that Apple wants to directly fix the screen to the phone frame, which poses a challenge to Apple’s supply chain. However, there are always more solutions than problems, and solving it is just a matter of time.
Compared to the iPhone 14 series, the iPhone 15 series seems to incorporate many new technologies, such as stacked battery technology, which will give it a stronger battery life and faster charging speed.
- OnePlus will debut a groundbreaking technological achievement at CJ Global, the latest cooling technology?
- HarmonyOS 4 may debut at HDC2023? Official teases with high level of mystery
- Rice noodle fans eagerly await the full-screen MIX5? Netizens have made a DIY Z50 Ultra with a white front panel
- Exposure of the GT5 series flagship confirms its return! Image fast charging may have epic updates
- New phone launched by Transsion with a massive 7000mAh battery, and seeing the fast charging feature awakened
- Expose vivo X100 series will debut V3 self-developed chip, focusing on 4K portrait video
- OPPO K11 heats up again 5000mAh + 100W, powerful battery life!