Xiaomi MIX Fold 3’s latest renderings are exposed, and its appearance is not much different from the previous generation
The latest renderings of Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 are exposed, with a similar appearance to the previous generation
【Phoneauto News】Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 will be released in August, and there have been more and more leaks about the new device online recently. On August 7th, a digital blogger created a set of Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 renders, which are consistent with previous leaks.
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 leak
According to the renders, the appearance of Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 is not much different from the previous generation, continuing the design style of the previous model. The triple camera has been upgraded to a quad camera, with four cameras of equal size arranged neatly in two rows. There is a Leica logo in the upper right corner of the camera module, and a flash is located below. The phone is available in black and white, and looks very slim.
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 renders
- Huawei’s first pure electric coupe, the Huawei Smart Selection Car, will be equipped with HarmonyOS 4 and will debut this quarter!
- OnePlus 12 Engineering Machine Screen Exposure Adopting a domestically produced new substrate 2K curved screen
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will be released on the afternoon of August 16th! It will come with many cutting-edge technologies
The blogger claimed that Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 makes full use of the module space, maintaining a light and comfortable grip. It features a leather material, a matrix-style quad camera setup on the back, and is equipped with a 3.2x portrait medium focus lens and a 5x periscope telephoto lens. As for the front of the phone, the renders show that Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 is equipped with a curved screen and a centered hole-punch design, just like the previous generation product.
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 renders
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 will be officially unveiled in August. However, as of now, the specific release date has not been announced by the official. It is speculated that the new device may debut in the middle or late part of the month.
Officially, it has been revealed that with the joint efforts of Xiaomi and Leica, the latest solution of “Leica optical full-focus quad camera” has been successfully implemented in the MIFol3’s lightweight and durable body structure. Xiaomi and Leica have taken a groundbreaking step in their global imaging strategic cooperation, achieving a qualitative leap in “miniaturization of mobile imaging”.
In order to achieve this result, Xiaomi has made breakthroughs in key areas such as miniaturized OIS motors, ultra-thin high-transmittance lenses, miniaturized periscope telephoto modules, and stacked designs, achieving flagship-level imaging experience in a slim body.
- iPhone 15 Ultra phone case photos leaked, may be equipped with action button
- Morning News New update on Huawei Mate60 launch event, new iPhone phone case leaked
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event is being prepared, with the confidentiality level at maximum
- Apple responds to no built-in earthquake warning function Chinese users need to download the app
- iPhone 15 Pro real machine exposure! It turns out to be Type-C, and the mute button has also been changed
- The Honor 6 models will support the HarmonyOS 4 upgrade, which will begin in September and continue until December
- Bruce Lee Huawei’s earthquake early warning function will send messages to areas with weak earthquake perception