National Development and Reform Commission Strengthening automobile consumer finance services and support for automobile consumer credit
The National Development and Reform Commission is enhancing automobile consumer finance services and supporting automobile consumer credit
【phoneauto News】Currently, the rapid development of China’s new energy vehicle industry is largely due to policy support. Recently, phoneauto noticed that the National Development and Reform Commission and other departments have issued a notice on “Several Measures to Promote Automobile Consumption,” which contains many noteworthy information.
It is reported that this notice proposes to strengthen automobile consumption financial services. Increase support for automobile consumption credit, encourage financial institutions to reasonably determine down payment ratio, loan interest rate, and repayment period on the premise of legal compliance and controllable risks. Continuously deepen comprehensive reform of automobile insurance, improve the mechanism for determining commercial auto insurance rates, and support insurance companies in developing innovative products such as insurance for new energy vehicle charging piles. Strictly regulate the order of the automobile finance market and prohibit the mandatory sale of financial products or the collection of unreasonable fees from consumers.
At the same time, this notice also states that it supports the consumption of replacing old vehicles. Encourage localities to accelerate the scrapping of China III and below emission standard passenger cars and non-standard commercial vehicles. Encourage the comprehensive use of economic and technological means to promote the phased-out of old vehicles, and regions with conditions can carry out the “trade-in” program to accelerate the elimination and replacement of old vehicles.
- Baoyun Yun Duo Power officially announced the longest range of 460km, starting at 96,800 yuan?
- Not only afraid of the cold but also afraid of the heat! Research shows that overheating can reduce the range of electric vehicles by about one-third
- The successor of Bugatti Chiron will make its debut next year and will officially go into production in 2026
According to the data from the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers obtained by phoneauto, in the first half of 2023, a total of 9.524 million vehicles were sold in the Chinese market, an increase of 2.7% compared to the same period in 2022. Among them, in June 2023, the sales volume of domestic brands reached 930,000 vehicles, with a year-on-year growth rate of 14%, accounting for 49.3% of the domestic automobile market retail share. By June 2023, the cumulative share of domestic brands has reached 50%, which is a remarkable achievement. At the same time, in June 2023, the market share of domestic brands in the wholesale market was 53.7%, an increase of 8.6% compared to the same period last year. The growth in the new energy vehicle market and the export market was significant, and established automakers such as BYD, Geely, Changan, and Chery also performed excellently.
- The 2024 model Ne Zha S officially goes on sale, equipped with Huawei’s intelligent driving platform, starting from 159,800 yuan
- SAIC confirms joint development of electric vehicles with Audi our previous collaborations have been very strong
- NIO officially released the V2G 20kW charging pile, which supports reverse charging to the power grid
- So impressive? Lixiang Automotive may become the first Chinese new energy vehicle company to go abroad with its technology
- IPO on the agenda? Geely’s subsidiary, Faraday Future, completes $600 million Series A financing for long-range vehicles
- Alpha Romeo CEO said they will not adopt a large central control screen as customers do not like it
- Nissan globally recalls approximately 138 million vehicles including the Nissan Lannia model