Starting at 249,500 yuan! The new long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz A-Class is officially on the market with upgraded exterior and interior designs
The new long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz A-Class is now available for 249,500 yuan with improved exterior and interior designs
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, the new long-wheelbase A-Class sedan under the Mercedes-Benz brand has officially launched. The new car has a total of three configuration models, with a price range of 2.495-2.722 million yuan. As a redesigned model, the new car has undergone new upgrades in terms of appearance and interior.
In terms of price, the new long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz A-Class A 180 L is priced at 2.495 million yuan; A 200 L Sporty is priced at 2.608 million yuan; A 200 L Fashionable is priced at 2.722 million yuan.
In terms of appearance, the new car continues the classic design language of the old model, but has been optimized on this basis. The front of the car adopts the “hunter’s eye full-face” and “shark nose-style front suspension” design, interpreting the confident and enterprising personality of the new generation. With the diamond-cut grille, even when stationary, it is full of momentum. The LED high-performance headlights not only have a dynamic and eye-catching appearance, but also provide higher night safety and better road lighting effects compared to traditional headlights, and are more energy-efficient.
- Total investment of 10 billion RMB! BMW’s sixth generation power battery project commences
- BMW Group Accelerate investment expansion in Shenyang, China and focus on electrification
- Beijing’s Changping District issues 10 million yuan worth of automobile consumption vouchers, with a maximum savings of 8,500 yuan when purchasing a car
In terms of interior, the new car has added three interior colors of sage gray, black, and cocoa brown, as well as two different carbon fiber-style interior trim pieces, and is equipped with a leather-wrapped Nappa leather steering wheel. In addition, the new car is also equipped with a 64-color ambient light, panoramic sunroof, and Burmester surround sound system.
In terms of the car’s infotainment system, the new car is equipped with the second-generation MBUX intelligent human-computer interaction system. The “mind-reading voice assistant” supports dual commands and delayed listening: “Hello, Mercedes-Benz, close the sunroof, and lower the air conditioning by two degrees.” One command can complete two operations. The standard high-precision navigation system integrates more accurate local map navigation with the MBUX intelligent human-computer interaction system, and detailed map and road condition information can be synchronized and displayed on the dual screens. The new car also has localized applications such as Tencent Video, QQ Music, and Himalayan.
Regarding the power, the new model is expected to use the same powertrain as the old model, with a standard 1.3T four-cylinder turbocharged engine across the board. Among them, the A 180 L model has a maximum power of 136 horsepower (100 kilowatts) and a peak torque of 200 Newton meters, while the A 200 L model has a maximum power of 163 horsepower (120 kilowatts) and a peak torque of 250 Newton meters. As for the transmission, it is matched with a 7-speed wet dual-clutch transmission.
- The Wuling Star Cloud is expected to be officially launched in the second half of the year! The expected selling price is around 100,000 yuan
- Million-dollar luxury car terrifying experience on the highway! Owner complains that the steering wheel of the Aston Martin DBX is locked
- There are new cars! The BYD Han DM-i Champion Edition/DM-p War God Edition were launched today
- China Passenger Car Association Passenger car retail sales exceeded 700,000 in the first two weeks of May, up 55% year-on-year
- Second Option! The Deep Blue S7 will open for pre-order on May 20th The price will be below 200,000 yuan?
- The race is over! F1 officials announced the cancellation of this weekend’s F1 Imola Station due to heavy rain
- Let’s start with the Hongmeng intelligent cockpit? News reports say that Volkswagen plans to use Huawei software