OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Night Edition is now on sale, with increased features without an increase in price, selling for 3899 yuan
The OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Night Edition is now available for sale at 3899 yuan, offering enhanced features at the same price
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, OPPO launched a new color option – OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition. On June 30th, PhoneAuto noticed that the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition is officially on sale. Currently, the new phone is only available in a 16GB+512GB storage combination, priced at 3,899 yuan, the same as other color options.
OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition
The OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition features a new “Starry Pink” as the main color, which looks very fashionable. The body of the phone adopts the industry’s first gold thread flow yarn process and color plating glass process, and the oblique surface texture also shines with light. In addition, the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition is inspired by the game character Seraphine from “League of Legends: Wild Rift”. According to official information from OPPO, it has created an exclusive UI theme for users, integrating Seraphine’s most representative characteristics into lock screen wallpapers, secondary interfaces, third-party icons (41 native apps), system icons, drop-down menus, and screen-off clocks, all of which have been customized.
OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition
- It is rumored that the Samsung S21 FE may be re-released next month with a slightly retro chip
- vivo X90s officially goes on sale, equipped with Dimensity 9200+ processor, starting at 3999 yuan
- ZTE Terminal Product Center’s Luo Wei AI Naked-eye 3D Will Provide Immersive and Open Interactive Experience
In addition to the new design and color, the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition also has a well-balanced configuration. The new phone has a 32-megapixel front camera, and a rear camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel IMX890 main camera, a 32-megapixel ultra-clear zoom lens, and an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens. It is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor and 16GB of large RAM, so there is no need to worry about smooth daily use. It has a built-in 4600mAh battery and supports the long-lasting 100W SuperVOOC Flash Charge.
Furthermore, the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition features a 6.74-inch OLED curved display with a resolution of 2772×1240, supporting a 120Hz high refresh rate and a peak brightness of 1400nit.
- Foreign media Apple places more emphasis on the practicality of iOS 17 rather than introducing new features
- Honor X50 officially announces the release of the new generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 chipset, to be launched on the evening of July 5th
- I don’t want to buy it either, but it is the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition with added features at no extra cost
- Honor CEO Zhao Ming Breaking through innovation bottlenecks and ushering in a new period of industry evolution
- Amazon Kindle China’s e-bookstore has officially ceased operations Does this mean we can only resort to instant noodles?
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R will go on sale at 10 am this morning It offers great value for money!
- Asus Zenfone 10 officially released, equipped with a 59-inch small screen, priced at around 6,300 yuan