realme C53 will be released tomorrow! It features a 108 million pixel main camera and a 5000mAh battery
The realme C53 will be released tomorrow with a 108MP main camera and a 5000mAh battery
【Phoneauto News】Realme has officially announced that it will release a new phone, the Realme C53, tomorrow, July 19th. Prior to the release, the official has conducted multiple rounds of preheating. Phoneauto has learned that the Realme C53 will be equipped with a 108 million pixel main camera and a built-in 5000mAh battery.
The Realme C53 will be released.
According to the official preheating information, the Realme C53 will be equipped with a 108MP main camera, a 5000mAh battery, and support for 18W fast charging. The thickness of the fuselage is 7.99mm.
It is reported that the 108MP camera will be the first to appear in this segment of the market, and the sensor used in the camera can capture ultra-clear images. The sensor area has been increased by 79.37%, the resolution has been increased by 118.2% in high pixel mode, and the resolution has been increased by 100% in 3x zoom mode. In addition, it also supports various shooting modes such as night photography, portrait mode, and street photography. In terms of battery life, the Realme C53 has a total standby time of up to 39 days, 16 hours of video playback time, and 81 hours of music playback time. With 18W fast charging, users can charge the device to 50% in 52 minutes.
- Mate60 is coming? Huawei’s Zhu Dong Several heavy-duty products will be released soon
- Lei Jun is really great! Xiaoai even asked about the prospects when receiving the interview notice from a public institution
- OPPO has really gone all out in terms of value for money The specifications of the K11 have been exposed, and it is priced at less than 1500 yuan
So far, the Realme C53 has obtained multiple certifications, including TDRA, SIRIM, NBTC, FCC, and EEC certifications. On all these certification platforms, the model of the Realme C53 is RMX3760. In addition, the device has also appeared in the Geekbench benchmark database, and its single-core and multi-core performance has been exposed.
The Realme C53 will be officially released in India at 12 o’clock noon on July 19th, when we will be able to learn more about its detailed specifications and price. According to Phoneauto’s understanding, the starting price of this phone may be less than 1000 yuan.
- iPhone concept machine rendering map released! Design inspiration comes from Vision Pro
- What is the experience of Apple fans switching to an Android phone for the first time in ten years? Netizens are arguing fiercely
- Even Meituan has integrated Genshin Impact! Could this be the spring of cloud gaming?
- Global Technology Brand Value Top 100 Announced Apple is Only Second, Huawei Only Tenth
- Morning News Honor Watch 4 officially on sale, iPhone 15 series to have narrower borders
- OPPO K11 official announcement to be released on July 25 Targeting 500 million users Four years of smooth performance!
- Apple’s iPhone 15 is still using a 60Hz screen and 20W charging Foreigners can’t stand it anymore