It is rumored that the Samsung S21 FE may be re-released next month with a slightly retro chip
The Samsung S21 FE may be re-released next month with a retro chip
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto has learned that while Samsung fans are waiting for the rumored release of the S23 FE, the company may bring a different surprise. There are new rumors that Samsung plans to “re-release” the S21 FE in India, but this time with a different chip.
Samsung S21 FE
In fact, Samsung released the S21 FE last year with two chip configurations, including the Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100. Depending on the different markets, the S21 FE released in India was equipped with the Exynos chip, while in China, the device used the Snapdragon 888 mobile platform. However, according to Twitter sources, Samsung plans to “re-release” the S21 FE in India, with the biggest change being the switch to the slightly retro Snapdragon 888 chip.
As for the timing, foreign media reports indicate next month, July 2023. In terms of price, the estimated price of this phone is about 40,000 Indian rupees, equivalent to approximately 3,500 yuan. Foreign media reports: judging from this price, the re-released S21 FE will “step on the toes of the A54”. If the rumors are true, we may see the S21 FE eating into the market of Samsung’s mid-range A-series phones.
- vivo X90s officially goes on sale, equipped with Dimensity 9200+ processor, starting at 3999 yuan
- ZTE Terminal Product Center’s Luo Wei AI Naked-eye 3D Will Provide Immersive and Open Interactive Experience
- Foreign media Apple places more emphasis on the practicality of iOS 17 rather than introducing new features
Of course, besides hardware updates, will the re-introduced S21 FE have any changes in terms of software and features? According to foreign media speculations, the new device may come with a new version of system firmware – One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.
For most consumers, the allure of the long-rumored Samsung S23 FE is obviously greater. PhoneAuto has learned that this new device is likely to be released in the third quarter of this year, but only in specific markets.
- Honor X50 officially announces the release of the new generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 chipset, to be launched on the evening of July 5th
- I don’t want to buy it either, but it is the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition with added features at no extra cost
- Honor CEO Zhao Ming Breaking through innovation bottlenecks and ushering in a new period of industry evolution
- Amazon Kindle China’s e-bookstore has officially ceased operations Does this mean we can only resort to instant noodles?
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R will go on sale at 10 am this morning It offers great value for money!
- Asus Zenfone 10 officially released, equipped with a 59-inch small screen, priced at around 6,300 yuan
- Brand new 5G little warrior Redmi Note 12R will go on sale tomorrow starting at 1099 yuan!