This price is crazy! You can buy the 1TB version of the Samsung S23 Ultra for 4800 yuan
The Samsung S23 Ultra 1TB version is available for 4800 yuan, which is a better deal than this price
【PhoneAuto News】When it comes to the term “Android flagship”, many people would immediately think of Samsung’s S series Ultra models. This is not only because Samsung is the largest Android smartphone manufacturer in the world in terms of shipments, but also because the S series has gained excellent reputation among consumers after more than a decade of product updates. Currently, Samsung’s latest S series model is the S23 series. Users who have high requirements for smartphone user experience can focus on Samsung when choosing products.
Samsung S23 Ultra
Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that some bloggers claimed that Samsung in the US market has launched a big promotion, and with the discount of the trade-in program, the 1TB version of Samsung S23 Ultra can be purchased at a minimum price of $690 (approximately RMB 4800). This price can be considered very attractive. In the US market, the original price of the 1TB version of Samsung S23 Ultra is $1619 (approximately RMB 11300).
- Something new! Emergency SOS feature for iPhone 14 has been launched in these countries
- Battle Report Update! Realme 11 Pro series sells over 80,000 units across all channels in its debut
- New vivo S17e released! Rear 64 million soft light portrait starting at 2099 yuan
According to the official information, Samsung S23 Ultra is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, built-in One UI operating system, equipped with a 6.8-inch curved OLED screen, with a resolution of 3088×1440 pixels, supports adaptive high refresh rate of 120Hz, and the screen surface is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass. The rear four-camera system is 200 million pixels + 12 million pixels + 10 million pixels + 10 million pixels, and the front camera is 12 million pixels. It has a built-in 5000mAh large-capacity battery, supports 45W wired charging and accelerated wireless charging 2.0, and weighs about 233g.
- Due to a low yield rate of sensors, the production of iPhone 15 and Plus may be delayed
- Where is Huawei? In the first quarter, Xiaomi and OPPO were popular in many global markets
- Good news! Both OnePlus and realme’s new models will adopt a periscope-style telephoto lens
- The initial stock of the iPhone 15 series is 90 million units, and the Pro version will be equipped with the A17 chip
- Oh no! Indian companies will participate in the production of iPhone 15 Plus Is this a lottery?
- Meizu is great! The 20 series fully covers a three-year warranty, which costs the same as five endorsers
- Morning News 360 AI Store officially launched, Geely ICON starring heavy debut