vivo V29 series design exposed! It adopts dual cameras + ring-shaped soft-close lighting
The vivo V29 series design has been revealed, featuring dual cameras and ring-shaped soft-close lighting
【PhoneAuto News】On July 24th, according to foreign media reports, a new teaser video from vivo Turkiye revealed the design of the upcoming vivo V29 series. In a video shared on the brand’s official YouTube account, both the previously launched vivo V29 Lite 5G and the upcoming vivo V29 series can be seen.
It appears that the vivo V29 is similar to the vivo V29 Lite, which was released in Europe last month, with a similar dual-camera configuration and a circular LED flash at the bottom. In fact, the vivo V29 series is derived from the domestic vivo S17 series of smartphones and will soon be available in the Indian and global markets, possibly next month, with an estimated price of around 3000 yuan (RMB). The models are expected to include the vivo V29 and vivo V29 Pro.
- ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?
- Samsung S24 Ultra may not support 5x zoom, and its specifications may even lag behind Apple
According to the leaks, the vivo V29 series will be equipped with the Snapdragon 778G+ chipset and a 5 million pixel front-facing camera, as well as a 50MP main camera and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens on the back. It will feature a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and fingerprint unlock. It will have a 4600mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging and will come pre-installed with Android 13 and FuntouchOS system.
In summary, the configuration of the vivo V29 series is basically the same as the domestic vivo S17 series. In this regard, the vivo V29 series is expected to support a high-frequency dimming of 2160Hz, and the Pro model should be equipped with a more powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor.
- iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this
- The OnePlus Foldable phone is set to be released on August 29th and may be available in the United States
- Starting to compete with the number of camera lenses again? Multiple Android flagship phones are rumored to adopt a quad-camera module
- Motorola Moto G14 confirmed to be released on August 1st, equipped with Unisoc chipset
- OnePlus will debut a groundbreaking technological achievement at CJ Global, the latest cooling technology?
- HarmonyOS 4 may debut at HDC2023? Official teases with high level of mystery
- Rice noodle fans eagerly await the full-screen MIX5? Netizens have made a DIY Z50 Ultra with a white front panel