Exposure vivo V29e to be released at the end of this month, featuring a curved screen and equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 series
The vivo V29e with a curved screen and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 series will be released at the end of this month
【Phoneauto News】Recently, it was reported that the vivo V29e appeared on the Bluetooth SIG certification website, indicating that it may be launched soon. On August 8th, Phoneauto learned from foreign media that the vivo V29e will be released in India at the end of this month. The new phone will feature a curved screen and be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 series mobile platform.
Render of vivo V29e
As a mid-range product launched by vivo for overseas markets, the V series models have always been favored by many local consumers due to their outstanding performance in terms of product quality and cost-effectiveness. According to the render of the vivo V29e released by foreign media, we can see that the phone adopts a centered punch-hole screen design with a good screen-to-body ratio. The back of the phone adopts a dual-camera module design with the official logo printed in the lower right corner. The right side is equipped with the power button and volume keys.
In addition, according to foreign media reports, the vivo V29e will feature a 3D curved display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. There are two versions available for selection, 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB, as well as two color options, black and blue. It will run on the FunTouchOS 13 operating system based on Android 13. The phone will be equipped with a 4600mAh battery and support 80W fast charging. It may use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 series mobile platform, possibly the Snapdragon 480 5G or Snapdragon 480+ 5G.
- Samsung’s new foldable screen smartphone has already exceeded one million units in pre-sales Are Koreans going crazy buying it?
- Foreign media Samsung’s mobile phone sales are the highest globally, but its profit is only one-seventh of Apple’s
- OnePlus foldable phone price exposure! The price is less than 10,000 yuan and will be released in the near future
Although the official information about the vivo V29e has not been disclosed yet, based on the existing V29 series models and the current rumors, it can be inferred that it will likely be a mid-range product with a more affordable price. As for the specific product details of this new phone, further confirmation from vivo is still awaited. Interested friends may follow Phoneauto for continuous updates.
- From Mobile Phones to Cars, Qualcomm Drives Mobile Gaming into Uncharted Territory
- Expose Huawei’s new model is testing a certain high-tech material, which indirectly confirms the return of 5G?
- Oneplus Ace2 Pro is equipped with a 5000mAh+150W endurance system, leading the industry in efficiency
- Apple’s revenue reaches a historical high, with India playing an important role The second China?
- Expose realme is preparing a cost-effective new machine, supporting 33W charging, priced at over 1,000 yuan?
- Motorola Moto G54 has obtained 3C certification and will be released as soon as this month It supports 10W fast charging
- Samsung’s fifth-generation foldable screen smartphone is about to go on sale, bringing quality life with cutting-edge technology