Wuling New Energy Ling Shi Golden Card officially launched, priced at 89,800-938,000 yuan
The Wuling New Energy Ling Shi Golden Card has been launched with prices ranging from 89,800 to 938,000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 28th, Wuling New Energy officially launched its new energy brand “Lingshi”, and its first model, Lingshi Golden Card, was also simultaneously released. The new car brings two models, with a price range of 89,800 to 93,800 yuan. The Era Edition is priced at 89,800 yuan, and the Pioneer Edition is priced at 93,800 yuan. During the launch period, a deposit of 1,000 yuan will be deducted from the purchase price of 12,000 yuan.
Lingshi Golden Card
In terms of power, the Lingshi Golden Card is equipped with a new generation of “extended range” hybrid power (new generation hybrid technology) – the “Lingqing” super-linear hybrid system, which includes a high thermal efficiency 1.6L four-cylinder Atkinson cycle extender (thermal efficiency of 40.1%), efficient generator and drive motor, high-rate discharge power battery, and highly integrated power control system. The maximum power can reach 120kw, the maximum torque is 320N·m, and the acceleration time from 0-50km/h is less than 5s, and from 50-80km/h is only 6.18s.
- Starting at approximately 370,000 yuan, the BMW X1 M35i xDrive makes its debut with the iDrive 9 system
- Volvo will adopt Tesla’s NACS charging sockets in North America starting from 2025
- The flagship SUV ES8 from NIO will start deliveries today with a starting price of 498,000 yuan
In terms of range and fuel consumption, the Golden Card has a NEDC comprehensive fuel consumption of only 3.6L/100km, and NEDC charging fuel consumption of less than 6.5L/100km; with a 45L fuel tank, the actual range of the Golden Card should be about 600km.
Previously, Yuan Zhijun, President of Guangxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. and Chairman of Liuzhou Wuling New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd., stated that Wuling New Energy’s new energy brand Lingshi aims to sell 37,000 vehicles by 2023, accounting for 20% of the new energy logistics vehicle market share.
- SAIC Volkswagen Touareg 300TSI is now on the market with upgraded power and a starting price of 149,900 yuan
- Does haste makes waste? BMW XM crashed while creating the fastest SUV record on Pikes Peak
- Car companies continue to change their logos! Opel releases a brand new lightning logo to be used starting in 2024
- Changan Qiyuan A07 official images released Both exterior and interior are complete Is it targeting the BYD Han?
- Changan Qiyuan A07 official image exposure A new choice for medium and large pure electric sedans?
- Fiat announced that it will no longer offer gray car paint in the future, but the reason behind it is both laughable and tear-jerking
- The rise of electric vehicles is disrupting the car market and brand loyalty is experiencing fierce impact