The Xiaomi 13T Pro has obtained NBTC certification and is expected to be released in September with a price exceeding 7000?
The Xiaomi 13T Pro is NBTC certified and expected to launch in September with a price over 7000
【Phoneauto News】On July 28th, according to foreign media reports, Xiaomi is preparing to launch Xiaomi 13T and Xiaomi 13T Pro, with both new models expected to debut in September. Currently, the Xiaomi 13T Pro has obtained NBTC certification, and earlier this month, the device passed the Singapore IMDA certification.
The NBTC certification shows that the model number of the Xiaomi 13T Pro is 23078PND5G, and no other information is available.
According to previous leaks, the Xiaomi 13T Pro will be equipped with a 144Hz AMOLED display, powered by the second-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, offering a maximum of 12GB+512GB version, running on the MIUI 14 operating system based on Android 13, and equipped with a 5000mAh large battery supporting 120W fast charging. In terms of photography, the device will feature a Leica-tuned camera. It is reported that the main camera of the Xiaomi 13T Pro will be a Sony IMX800 sensor, with an 8 million pixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2 million pixel macro lens as the secondary camera.
- Motorola Moto G14 new phone price exposed, this configuration is actually less than 1000 yuan?
- Honor X6a officially released, equipped with Helio G36 processor, priced at approximately 1200 yuan
- The data for the second quarter of the Chinese smartphone market is released vivo takes the first place!
In addition to the Xiaomi 13T Pro, Xiaomi is also expected to release the Xiaomi 13T. According to leaks, the Xiaomi 13T will also be equipped with a 144Hz AMOLED display, powered by the first-generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform, offering an 8GB+256GB version, and equipped with a 5000mAh large battery supporting 67W fast charging.
It is understood that the Xiaomi 13T is expected to be officially launched in the first week of September, with a retail price of approximately 599 pounds (approximately RMB 5490). The retail price of the Xiaomi 13T Pro is expected to be 799 pounds (approximately RMB 7320), and it is highly likely to be unveiled together with the Xiaomi 13T.
- Redmi 12 5G is scheduled to be released on August 1st! With a 5000mAh battery, it will be priced starting at approximately 1220 yuan
- Huawei will launch the System Cloud Renovation feature on August 8, which will initially support the P40 series
- OPPO Find N3 will be equipped with a folding screen and the most powerful periscope camera It will have the option of 16GB+1TB storage
- Samsung Z Fold6 appearance exposed! Switching to right-angled frames Do you like this design?
- Samsung invites iPhone owners to switch to the new folding phone, with a maximum discount of approximately 7100 yuan
- Analysts predict Jio Bharat 4G feature phone will acquire 100 million users within 3 years
- realme has announced that the GT 5 will be released soon This will be the king of Android smartphone performance!