Turning off the lights to play with your phone can seriously cause blindness The earlier the onset of the disease, the higher the likelihood
Turning off lights to use your phone may cause blindness, especially if the disease occurs earlier
【PhoneAuto News】Many people often play with their phones in the dark, but do you know the dangers involved?
Recently, #playing with phones in the dark can lead to blindness# and #stop playing with your phone in the dark# have become hot topics. As of the time of writing, the latter has even made it into the top ten trending topics, showing that netizens are paying close attention to this issue.
According to reports, playing with phones in the dark can lead to blindness. Glaucoma can be divided into congenital glaucoma, primary glaucoma, and secondary glaucoma according to its causes. The earlier the onset of the disease, the greater the likelihood of blindness. Glaucoma usually occurs in people over the age of 45, and playing with phones in the dark at night can increase the risk of an acute attack of glaucoma.
Playing with phone in the dark
- 618 Ultimate Sales Report Full Summary! Who Sold Better Xiaomi, Honor, or OPPO?
- Official information from vivo X90s Jia Jingdong reveals the origin of the new phone and sample photos
- ZTE and Nubia released their 618 sales report for this year, with the highest growth rate reaching 220%!
Glaucoma can be further classified into acute and chronic glaucoma according to the progress of the disease.
Acute glaucoma is characterized by sudden headaches, eye pain, redness, blurred vision, like looking through a layer of fog, the appearance of halos around lights, photophobia, tearing, nausea, and vomiting. This is a very dangerous eye disease, which can lead to complete blindness in as little as 24 to 48 hours after onset. Acute glaucoma can also recur, leading to visual field defects and blindness. Chronic glaucoma is highly insidious, because some types of glaucoma (such as open-angle and chronic closed-angle glaucoma) have atypical symptoms that can be confused with eye fatigue and myopia in young patients, and mistaken for cataracts in middle-aged and elderly patients. Moreover, the vast majority of glaucoma patients do not take the disease seriously enough, and the condition can easily progress to the middle and late stages, by which time the optic nerve has often atrophied or there are visual field defects, missing the optimal time for treatment.
When it comes to playing with mobile phones, the harm is not limited to situations where the lights are turned off. Playing with mobile phones while driving or staying up late can also bring danger.
- OPPO A78 4G login authentication website seems to be launching soon? Guess the price
- 618 has passed, but this OnePlus Ace 2 is still very attractive! It has a maximum of 18GB of RAM
- Has Apple come up with new black technology? Reports suggest that the iPhone 15 may eliminate screen scratches
- Honor announces the battle report for this year’s 618 shopping festival The 90 series and Magic 5 have been selling like hotcakes!
- Meizu releases the ultimate 618 battle report sales growth rate is number one Have you contributed?
- OPPO and OnePlus’ mobile phone sales during this year’s 618 festival increased by over 15 times, far ahead of the competition!
- iQOO 618 Ultimate Battle Report is Out Official Store Wins Dual Championships on Multiple Platforms