vivo officially announced becoming the official mobile phone of the Hangzhou Asian Games Bringing technology to a better future
vivo announced as official mobile phone of Hangzhou Asian Games
【PhoneAuto News】On June 15th, which marked the 100-day countdown to the opening of the Hangzhou Asian Games, the signing ceremony for the official mobile phone exclusive supplier of the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou in 2022 was held at the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee. Vivo officially signed as the official mobile phone exclusive supplier of the Hangzhou Asian Games. Mao Genhong, Deputy Secretary-General of the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee and Deputy Secretary-General of the Hangzhou Municipal Government, Xu Jianfeng, Deputy Minister of the External Relations Department of the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee, Du Mengfei, Deputy Minister of the Market Development Department, Ye Hong, Deputy Minister and Jia Jingdong, Vice President of Vivo Brand attended the signing ceremony, witnessing Vivo becoming the official mobile phone of the Hangzhou Asian Games and iQOO mobile phone being the official machine for the esports events of the Hangzhou Asian Games.
Jia Jingdong, Vice President of Vivo Brand, officially delivered the Vivo X90s to the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee
The Asian Games is the largest comprehensive sports event in Asia and represents the highest level of Asia. The Hangzhou Asian Games will be held in Hangzhou from September 23 to October 8, 2023. As a large-scale platform for demonstrating national sports strength, it has high attention from the public. Mao Genhong said: “On the occasion of the 100-day countdown to the Hangzhou Asian Games, Vivo has joined the big family of the Hangzhou Asian Games. I hope that Vivo can provide better products and services for the Hangzhou Asian Games with innovative technology products and rich experience in sports event cooperation, and provide stronger support for the games.”
Jia Jingdong, Vice President of Vivo Brand, officially delivered the iQOO 11S to the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee
- 618 is coming in hot, Huawei Mate X3 leads the industry with ten features
- Man cheated while handling phone package at the business hall, 0 yuan purchase of elderly phone turned into a loan
- Xiaomi’s vertical foldable screen phone rendering exposed I find it difficult to evaluate its appearance
At the signing ceremony, Jia Jingdong officially handed over two new vivo phones, the vivo X90s and iQOO 11S, which are about to be released, to the Hangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee. This marks the official partnership between vivo and the Hangzhou Asian Games, using cutting-edge products to assist sports events and convey the beauty of competition.
As the official mobile phone of the Hangzhou Asian Games, vivo will use its professional imaging technology to record and share exciting events for global users, and use technology to help users better enjoy the joy of sports both inside and outside the stadium, crowning every moment of “technology reaching a better life”.
As the Hangzhou Asian Games officially includes e-sports as a competitive event for the first time, it marks a milestone in sports events and opens a new chapter for e-sports. As the official phone for e-sports events at the Hangzhou Asian Games, the upcoming iQOO 11S will continue to focus on professional e-sports, performance tuning, and fast charging experience, using ultimate performance to help players bring higher-level confrontations to the Asian Games and witness the pinnacle of e-sports with global audiences.
- vivo X100 configuration exposure Full upgrade to telephoto lens, super large cup is even more powerful
- Nothing mobile phone (1) will receive a system update in August The second generation model will be released
- Samsung Galaxy M34 has passed BIS certification and may enter the market soon
- The iQOO Neo8 Pro 1TB version will go on sale tonight at 8 pm for a price of 3699 yuan
- Morning News Huawei releases the latest version of HarmonyOS 3, and Uzi returns with a victory in the first battle
- China Telecom will release the Maigang A20 this afternoon, with a maximum storage of 2TB!
- Expose Samsung’s S23 series has a lot of improvements in its new system, including battery life and smoothness