The data for the second quarter of the Chinese smartphone market is released vivo takes the first place!
Vivo takes first place in the data released for the second quarter of the Chinese smartphone market
【Phoneauto News】Recently, Phoneauto noticed that research firm Canalys has released the latest data on the market share rankings of Chinese smartphone manufacturers in the second quarter of 2023. The information shows that the ranking among Chinese smartphone manufacturers has been constantly changing over the past three to four years, and in the latest second quarter of 2023, vivo took the first place with a market share of 18%. In addition, the overall shipment volume of Chinese smartphones is still declining, but fortunately, the decline has been continuously narrowing to 5%, and it is expected to recover in the second half of this year.
In 2023, vivo is making continuous moves. In April, vivo released two foldable screen phones, vivo X Fold 2 and vivo X Flip, at the same event. Among them, vivo X Fold 2 is the world’s first foldable screen phone with the second generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. It scored as high as 1.34 million on the Antutu platform, making it the top-performing product in the foldable screen category at that time. vivo X Flip is positioned as a fashionable folding flagship, with the industry’s first “largest + most functional” horizontal external screen and a rear IMX866V 50 million pixel biological spectrum main camera, making it the dream machine of many female users.
At the same time, vivo has also released a series of heavyweight new products such as the S17 series and vivo X90s this year, and the y series has also continued to update multiple products. With the help of these highly competitive models, it is not surprising that vivo took the first place in the market share of China’s smartphone market in the second quarter of 2023.
- Redmi 12 5G is scheduled to be released on August 1st! With a 5000mAh battery, it will be priced starting at approximately 1220 yuan
- Huawei will launch the System Cloud Renovation feature on August 8, which will initially support the P40 series
- OPPO Find N3 will be equipped with a folding screen and the most powerful periscope camera It will have the option of 16GB+1TB storage
It is worth mentioning that, according to Phoneauto’s attention, there is currently a lot of information about the vivo X100 series. It is reported that the vivo X100 may be released at the end of 2023. From the previous vivo X90 series, the vivo X100 series may continue to make breakthroughs in performance, imaging, design, and other aspects, and become one of the most heavyweight domestic Android smartphones this year. Interested netizens can pay attention to the official news from vivo.
- Samsung Z Fold6 appearance exposed! Switching to right-angled frames Do you like this design?
- Samsung invites iPhone owners to switch to the new folding phone, with a maximum discount of approximately 7100 yuan
- Analysts predict Jio Bharat 4G feature phone will acquire 100 million users within 3 years
- realme has announced that the GT 5 will be released soon This will be the king of Android smartphone performance!
- Folding machine demand is rapidly increasing, with many products out of stock Premiums may reach up to 40%
- vivo Y77t has appeared, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 7020 chipset and a 5000mAh battery Can you guess the price?
- Don’t be an alien and buy an Apple! This year, the smartphones priced around 2000 yuan are getting more and more powerful