vivo X100 Pro+ imaginary picture exposure, the design is unexpected, will debut in early next year
vivo X100 Pro+ design revealed in an unexpected imaginary picture, set to launch early next year
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, digital blogger @ released a render of the vivo X100 Pro+ based on relevant leaked information.
Compared with the design of the vivo X90 series, the vivo X100 Pro+ still places the camera on the left, but frames it in a rectangular matrix area, which, if I remember correctly, is the design of the vivo X80 series. If the vivo X100 Pro+ really looks like this, its appearance may not be as good as the vivo X90 series.
Another digital blogger @ recently leaked that the vivo X100 Pro+ will debut early next year. It is not difficult to guess that the lower-end vivo X100 Pro and vivo X100 standard version will be unveiled at the end of this year.
- Huawei 618 Smart Summer, multiple smart PCs make learning and work more efficient
- 618 e-sports mobile phone sales volume increased by over 200% YoY JDcom collaborates with manufacturers to promote sustained growth in the industry
- Simple and efficient, print when you want to, zero threshold Huawei HarmonyOS color printer
It is reported that the vivo X100 and X100 Pro will be equipped with the Dimensity 9300 chip, while the X100 Pro+ will be equipped with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform. Perhaps in vivo’s view, the overall performance of Dimensity 9300 is not as good as Snapdragon 8 Gen3. Of course, the vivo X100 and X100 Pro will definitely be the best-selling models in this series. It is rumored that vivo and MediaTek are jointly tuning the Dimensity 9300 to maximize its performance.
In terms of imaging, there are leaks that the vivo X100 will have a rear 50-megapixel Sony IMX989 main camera + 32-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens + 12-megapixel periscope telephoto lens, and support dual optical image stabilization.
However, before that, the vivo X90 series will have one last model to be released, which is the vivo X90s, and it has been confirmed as the official phone for the Hangzhou Asian Games.
- 15-inch MacBook Air disassembly classic internal design with new six speakers
- Samsung Z Flip 5 appearance design exposed, external screen larger, may be officially released in late July
- The European Union has passed a new environmental regulation that from 2027, appliances will need to have batteries that are easily replaceable
- AnTuTu releases suspected vivo X90s score, breaking the Android running score record with 165 million points
- Meizu and JDcom join hands to give back to new and old users with a live broadcast at 8pm on June 16th
- Samsung S23 series system receives major update! Chinese domestic version is expected to be released next week
- Huawei, Tencent, Stone, and DJI and other companies were selected as the Top 50 Global Chinese Brands in China’s globalization efforts