AnTuTu releases suspected vivo X90s score, breaking the Android running score record with 165 million points
vivo X90s breaks Android running score record with 165 million points, according to AnTuTu
【PhoneAuto News】On the afternoon of June 16th, Antutu official released a score of a new vivo phone on Weibo. It is speculated that the new phone is likely to be the flagship phone vivo X90s, which will be released soon.
The official Weibo post of Antutu stated that it recently discovered a new vivo phone with the model number “V2241HA” in the background. Combining with the previous leaked information, it is highly likely to be vivo X90s. In terms of hardware configuration, this new phone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ processor and provides a combination of 12GB LPDDR5X high-frequency memory and 512GB UFS4.0 storage. It runs on a system based on Android 13.
The most eye-catching feature is the new core MediaTek Dimensity 9200+. In terms of benchmark scores, the phone scored 1657772 points in the Antutu V10 comprehensive score. Among them, the CPU scored 435656 points, the GPU scored 605932 points, the MEM score was 314297 points, and the UX part was 301887 points.
- Meizu and JDcom join hands to give back to new and old users with a live broadcast at 8pm on June 16th
- Samsung S23 series system receives major update! Chinese domestic version is expected to be released next week
- Huawei, Tencent, Stone, and DJI and other companies were selected as the Top 50 Global Chinese Brands in China’s globalization efforts
Suspected Antutu score of vivo X90s
Antutu stated that compared with the Antutu V10 scores of current Android flagship models, this new vivo phone has achieved top-notch performance in all aspects, and the comprehensive score has improved significantly compared to the Dimensity 9200 model. In addition to its outstanding performance, the upgrade of other hardware configurations of this phone is also worth looking forward to.
vivo becomes the official smartphone of the Hangzhou Asian Games
Just on June 15th, which is the countdown to the 100th day before the opening of the Hangzhou Asian Games, Jia Jingdong, the Vice President of the Vivo brand, attended the signing ceremony of the official smartphone exclusive supplier of the Hangzhou Asian Games and officially delivered the upcoming flagship new machine vivo X90s to the Asian Games Organizing Committee. Vivo will also become the official smartphone of the Hangzhou Asian Games.
- More than half of the Chinese manufacturers in the Apple Vision Pro supply chain, including Luxshare Precision, are involved
- Redmi 12 officially released with MediaTek G88 chipset and affordable price
- vivo X Flip and X Fold2 have been leading the JD 618 phone speed ranking for 15 consecutive days
- Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship complete specifications leaked, to be officially released at the end of July
- Since the release of the Realme GT Neo5, there have been more and more 1TB smartphones
- 618 New Choice Huawei MateBook E Series 2-in-1 Laptop for More Efficient Mobile Office
- Honor 90’s color scheme is blooming with fun Honor showcases art inspired by the design of new machines