vivo Y200 official announcement will be released on October 23rd, may be equipped with Snapdragon 4 Gen1, looks stable.
Official Announcement on the vivo Y200 Set for October 23rd, Rumored to Feature Snapdragon 4 Gen1 Processor and Sleek Design
According to Mobile Phone China News, consumers are about to welcome a highly anticipated new phone – the vivo Y200. According to the latest news, vivo officials have announced the release date of this phone – October 23rd – and revealed some key specifications. Previously, the design of this phone had been leaked through rendered images, and recently, foreign media has also leaked the complete design and other information about the phone.
According to the leaked information, the vivo Y200 will be available in two colors: Desert Gold and Jungle Green. The back will feature dual cameras and intelligent Aura Light to provide better low-light imaging performance. In addition, the phone will have a hole-punch display and a textured back panel, with the volume keys and power button located on the right side of the device.
In terms of specifications, the vivo Y200 is expected to feature a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an under-display fingerprint scanner. In terms of processor, this phone is expected to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen1 mobile platform, paired with a minimum of 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage, with support for further expansion. In terms of software, the new phone may run on FunTouchOS 13, based on Android 13.
In terms of cameras, the vivo Y200 is expected to feature a 64MP OIS main camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The front may be equipped with a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. As for the battery, the vivo Y200 may have a 4,800mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
- Honor Magic Vs2 goes on sale, promoting the popularization of foldable screens from the forefront to the mainstream.
- Blogger It is impossible for Xiaomi’s Pengpai OS to separate from Android, and self-developed chips have not been interrupted.
- Lei Jun discusses Xiaomi’s Pegasus OS in a lengthy article A crucial leap towards ‘man, car, and home’.
- Lei Jun openly stated that Xiaomi’s Surge S1 is based on the Android system. Truly an honest person!
- Huawei responds to the rebranding of HuaBianPay Essentially speeding up the construction of the HarmonyOS ecosystem.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 real machine front exposure, there may be surprises in the border, self-developed Surge OS shines
- Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.
- China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version