vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, suspected to be the vivo X100 series Thanos is coming!
vivo's new phone, the vivo X100 series, has been approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Thanos is coming!
【Phoneauto News】vivo’s new phone V2313A has been approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology’s wireless radio, suspected to be the vivo X100 series. Recently, there have been increasing leaks online about the vivo X100 series, and if this series is the first batch of new phones equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform, it is expected to debut around November.
vivo’s new phone approved by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
This year, the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 was released at the end of October in advance, and the first batch of new phones will be unveiled in November. It is reported that among the first batch of models, the ones worth paying attention to are the Xiaomi 14 series with outstanding design experience and the vivo X100 series with breakthrough imaging capabilities; sub-series include iQOO12 series, Redmi K70 series, OnePlus 12, realme GT5, and so on.
It is understood that the vivo X100 series has made significant improvements. Digital blogger @ said, “If the X90 Pro+ is Captain America, then the X100 Pro+ is Thanos.”
- Huawei Mate60 series launch event postponed, following competitors scheduled for September to October release
- Morning News Lenovo Savior Y700 tablet released, NIO executive responds to charging restrictions
- Samsung Fold 5/Flip 5 prices in the Chinese market exposed, starting from a minimum of 7499 yuan
The vivo X100 series includes three new models: X100, X100 Pro, and X100 Pro+. It is rumored that the vivo X100 and X100 Pro will be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 processor, while the X100 Pro+ will be equipped with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform. The X100 Pro+ is expected to debut in early next year, while the X100 Pro and X100 standard version are basically confirmed to be unveiled at the end of this year.
The leaks claim that “the specifications of the X100 Pro can be considered flagship in terms of imaging.” The phone will have a rear camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel Sony IMX989 main sensor + a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 ultra-wide-angle lens + a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens. It will feature a 1.5K curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 100W fast charging. It will also have features such as linear motor, infrared remote control, stereo dual speakers, and full-function NFC.
- OPPO K11 will be released tomorrow afternoon Official specifications have been summarized, only the price is missing!
- Fast charging has been successfully popularized in the mobile phone market Chinese manufacturers have made great contributions!
- Budget limited? Check out the OnePlus Ace 2V top configuration, available for less than 3000 yuan
- Media lists seven expectations for the Samsung Z Fold5 Will it bring surprises this time?
- realme 11 4G appearance parameters exposed, equipped with MediaTek G99, to be released on July 31st
- Expose Redmi’s new phone may switch to a curved screen with extremely narrow bezels Netizens reject it No!
- Apple leads the industry again? Multiple Android manufacturers are reported to adopt the LINGDONGDAO design