Wuling Binguo’s sales in July exceeded 20,000 units, with a total sales volume surpassing 80,000 units
Wuling Binguo sold over 20,000 units in July, and its total sales volume exceeded 80,000 units
【phoneauto News】August 1st is the time when various car manufacturers compete to announce the latest market data for the previous month. Around 10 o’clock in the morning, phoneauto noticed that Wuling Motors seemed to be the first manufacturer to release the data. According to official information, in July 2023, Wuling BINGO sold a total of 20,064 units.
At the same time, since its launch in March, the total sales of Wuling BINGO have exceeded 80,000 units, reaching 81,336 units. In the previous months, Wuling Motors’ sales were 7,756 units (March), 16,383 units (April), 18,015 units (May), and 19,118 units (June). It can be seen that the sales of Wuling BINGO are steadily growing, and the market data for this model in August 2023 is also worth paying attention to.
Currently, Wuling BINGO offers a wide range of choices in terms of models, with a total of seven different configurations available. Among them, the lowest priced is the Light Enjoy version with a range of 203 kilometers, starting at 59,800 yuan, and the highest priced is the Lingxi Interconnected version with a range of 333 kilometers, starting at 84,800 yuan. At the same time, Wuling BINGO offers two different powertrain versions, with the maximum motor power of the two versions being 30 kW and 50 kW, respectively. In addition to the seven versions, Wuling BINGO also offers five different body colors, including X Blue, Muse Green, Willow Green, Laser Gray, and Sakura Pink.
- New Landtu FREE is now available for pre-order It will be released on August 19th with a range of over 1200km
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets after camouflage, it seems to be equipped with new tires
- smart delivered 4,292 vehicles in China in July, with a total delivery volume exceeding 37,000 vehicles
It is worth mentioning that in addition to its outstanding performance in the domestic market, Wuling BINGO has already been exported to overseas markets. Previously, Wuling signed a cooperation agreement with Myanmar customers for the export of electric vehicles, including the Hongguang MINIEV, Qingkong, KiWi, and BINGO models. This is the first batch of overseas orders obtained by Wuling BINGO, marking its official entry into the ASEAN market.
- Guangqi Aion sold 45,025 vehicles in July, a year-on-year increase of 80% Cumulatively, they have sold 250,000 vehicles this year
- Jiangxi will distribute 100 million yuan worth of consumer vouchers! 60 million yuan will be allocated for automobile consumption vouchers
- Looking up to U8 leading the way! Which of these five new cars in August will become the next hot-selling model?
- Is it really going to happen? Tesla continues to engage in high-level talks with Indian officials regarding the construction of a factory
- Yiwu NIO experienced an accident and fire resulting in casualties NIO Will cooperate with the investigation
- Great Wall Motors sold 28,896 new energy vehicles in July, a year-on-year increase of 163%
- It really sells without worry! Lamborghini’s sales in the first half of 2023 have once again set a new record