Xiaomi 14 has opened offline blind orders, with the privilege of priority purchase. Lei Jun This time it’s very powerful.
Xiaomi 14 Introduces Offline Pre-Orders with Exclusive Priority Purchase Perks. Lei Jun Pulls Out All the Stops This Time.
[Mobile China News] As the year comes to an end, the long-awaited Xiaomi 14 flagship series is about to be released. Currently, the official has started to hype up the Xiaomi 14, and it is believed that the conference time will be announced soon. According to Phone China’s understanding, the offline channels for Xiaomi seem to be faster. According to notifications from store salespeople, blind pre-orders for the Xiaomi 14 have already begun, allowing consumers to have priority purchasing rights.
Recently, Phone China learned from official salespeople at Xiaomi’s offline stores that pre-orders with a down payment for Xiaomi’s new flagship (confirmed by salespeople to be the Xiaomi 14) have already started. Friends participating in the pre-orders can enjoy four benefits, including: priority purchasing rights, down payment users can pre-order the desired configuration and color in advance; buying new products comes with flagship gifts; trade-in subsidies for upgrading; and getting the goods ahead of others!
- Apple is said to be the largest customer of TSMC’s N3E production process, showing confidence in the latter.
- Xiaomi’s global sales hit a new high since Q3 2021! Today, the stock price rose nearly 4%.
- Xiaomi’s booming OS is connecting Android+Vela’s unified ecosystem for people, cars, and homes.
It is reported that users participating in the pre-orders can pick up their Xiaomi 14 on the first day of sale. In addition, if the price and configuration announced at the conference are deemed unsuitable, there is also the option to unconditionally refund the down payment. Previously, there were leaks that the Xiaomi 14 series would be officially released on November 1st, and if the news is true, Xiaomi fans shouldn’t have to wait too long.
It is worth mentioning that on October 17th, Lei Jun officially announced Xiaomi’s new operating system – Xiaomi HyperOS, with the official version already completed. He also revealed that the Xiaomi 14 series has been delivered to the factory and production has officially begun, making it the first phone to be equipped with the new system. Phone China previously reported that Lei Jun had tweeted to tell netizens: “Don’t worry, this product is very very very strong.” With three “very” words, it seems that Lei Jun is very confident in the Xiaomi 14 series. I wonder what everyone thinks about it?
- Apple announces additional 25 million yuan donation to support the development of Chinese rural communities
- The global mobile phone market remains sluggish in the third quarter, but Huawei and Honor buck the trend with growth.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Chinese mainland components only 2%, US components account for 33%
- Foreign media amazed Huawei Mate 60 Pro+ has the best macro camera on a mobile phone
- No more MIUI 15 as promised? Netizens claim that the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition is ‘false advertising
- vivo Y200 official announcement will be released on October 23rd, may be equipped with Snapdragon 4 Gen1, looks stable.
- Honor Magic Vs2 goes on sale, promoting the popularization of foldable screens from the forefront to the mainstream.