Xiaomi MIX Fold3 leak The only all-around foldable screen without any shortcomings this year
Xiaomi MIX Fold3 leak The perfect foldable screen this year
【Phoneauto News】On July 27th, Xiaomi officially announced that the Xiaomi MIX Fold3, created in collaboration with Leica, will be released in August! Digital blogger revealed that the Xiaomi MIX Fold3 may be the only thin and versatile folding screen phone without any shortcomings this year.
Xiaomi MIX Fold3 official announcement
The blogger stated that last year’s foldable screen from the “Grain Factory” led the way in “extreme thinness”, and this year they have chosen the route of “thin and versatile”. The Xiaomi MIX Fold3 may be the only thin and versatile folding screen phone without any shortcomings this year. Its goals are to be the best in imaging, reliability, performance, battery life, and screen quality. It also features flagship-level wireless charging and hovering. In short, it is an all-around folding phone that violates various advertising laws.
- Samsung The development of the second generation 3-nanometer and 2-nanometer GAA technology is progressing on track
- The Nubia Z50S Pro will be officially available for sale soon, starting from 3699 yuan Surpassing one inch!
- Samsung Electronics’ net profit for the second quarter was 15 trillion won, compared to 14 trillion won in the previous quarter
Someone commented in the comment section, “Aren’t all the phones equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 processors?” The blogger replied, “It depends on the performance release, otherwise how can there be crazy scheduling and such.” Another netizen asked, “Can thinness, imaging, and battery life coexist?” The blogger replied, “Yes.” It can be seen that the Xiaomi MIX Fold3 is expected to be quite versatile and worth looking forward to.
According to the official announcement, with the joint efforts of Xiaomi and Leica, the latest solution of “Leica optical full-focus quad-camera” has been successfully implemented in the thin and strong body structure of the Xiaomi MIX Fold3. This flagship product created through the collaboration of both parties will be released in August.
Xiaomi and Leica have taken a groundbreaking step in their global imaging strategic cooperation, achieving a qualitative leap in “miniaturization of mobile imaging”. In order to achieve this result, Xiaomi has made breakthroughs in key areas such as miniaturized OIS motors, ultra-thin high-transmittance lenses, miniaturized periscope telephoto modules, and stacked designs. They have successfully brought Leica’s optical full-focus quad-camera into the foldable screen field, achieving a flagship-level top-tier imaging experience in a thin body.
- Huawei Mate60 series design and configuration leaked the return of the star ring, full of high-end feel!
- Li Jie OnePlus Ace2 Pro will globally debut with aerospace-grade Tian Gong cooling system
- Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may increase by 1400 yuan Will you still buy it?
- Who says mid-range phones don’t have good camera performance? These four models are quite good and can still hold their own in terms of performance
- Budget under 2000 can also experience flagship photography! OPPO K11 four years smooth
- Morning News Evergrande Auto Releases Latest Performance Exposé, Volkswagen CEO Discusses Cooperation with Xiaopeng
- Samsung Z Flip 5 foldable phone officially released larger external screen, starting at 7150 yuan