Xiaomi Public Welfare Foundation donates 25 million yuan to aid Beijing and Hebei in flood relief efforts
Xiaomi Public Welfare Foundation donates 25 million yuan for Beijing and Hebei flood relief
【Phoneauto News】On August 2nd, Phoneauto noticed that the Xiaomi Charity Foundation officially announced that they will donate 25 million yuan to support flood relief efforts in Beijing, Hebei, and other areas affected by heavy rain.
The Xiaomi Charity Foundation stated that extreme rainfall has occurred in Beijing, Hebei, and other places recently, causing floods and geological disasters, which has deeply concerned the society. In the early morning of August 2nd, the Xiaomi Charity Foundation urgently donated 25 million yuan to ensure the personal safety of the disaster-affected people in Beijing and Hebei, purchase emergency relief materials and rescue equipment, and assist in post-disaster reconstruction work. We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the competent authorities and cooperating charitable organizations for their guidance and collaboration, as well as to all Xiaomi fans and caring individuals for their support. We extend our highest respect to all partners actively participating in emergency rescue and disaster relief! Together, we fight against disasters! Stay strong and safe in Beijing and Hebei!
It is worth mentioning that this is not the first time the Xiaomi Charity Foundation has made donations for flood relief efforts. In October 2021, extreme rainfall occurred in Shanxi. At that time, the rainfall in most areas of Shanxi Province exceeded 100 millimeters, with nearly half of the meteorological stations recording over 200 millimeters, and the maximum reaching 285.2 millimeters. The amount of rainfall was more than 5 times the average for the same period. On October 10, 2021, the Xiaomi Charity Foundation announced an emergency donation of 10 million yuan to the Shanxi Charity Federation, which was used for emergency rescue work, ensuring the personal safety of local residents, purchasing flood control and disaster relief materials, and post-disaster reconstruction.
- OPPO Find N3 is certified by national quality certification, with 100W fast charging and 1TB storage
- Morning News vivo V29 officially released, Ideal Car sales in July exceeded 34,000 units
- Blogger The appearance of the Xiaomi 14 series medium-sized cup and large-sized cup has been confirmed The large-sized cup has a round triple-camera setup
In addition, in July 2021, Zhengzhou, Henan experienced an extremely rare period of heavy rainfall, with the city area being hit by a severe rainstorm, resulting in an accumulated average precipitation of 449 millimeters. The Xiaomi Foundation has decided to donate 50 million yuan to support the disaster-stricken areas, ensuring the personal safety of the local people and purchasing emergency relief supplies.
- Expose Samsung S24 series following Apple and Xiaomi’s narrow bezel design, equipped with a 665-inch screen
- Apple and Samsung will popularize titanium alloy frames this year, and domestic manufacturers will follow suit next year
- Samsung two folding machines start pre-sale in South Korea, with a maximum subsidy of 3650 yuan for purchasing a machine
- Still going to India? Foxconn will invest 35 billion yuan to build an Apple component supply factory in India
- iPhone and ePhone are on fire! Silence is iPhone, and loudness is ePhone?
- Revelation Huawei Mate60 Porsche Design is no longer available, but there may be a flagship model from Honor
- Samsung S24+ appears on benchmarking website Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 and titanium frame