Latest top 10 popular smartphone rankings released, Xiaomi narrowly beats Sony and ranks first on the list
Xiaomi ranks first on the latest top 10 popular smartphone rankings, beating Sony by a narrow margin
【PhoneAuto News】This year, mobile phone manufacturers are fighting fiercely, rolling out new models one after another. Among them, which models are more popular? Recently, PhoneAuto learned that a foreign website has released the latest top 10 popular mobile phone rankings. The list shows that compared with last week, popular models represented by Xiaomi 13 Ultra and Samsung A34 did not enter this week’s popular mobile phone list.
Poco F5 Pro
The foreign media mentioned that since the official release of Samsung A54 in mid-March, this is the second time it has lost its leading advantage. Currently, there are no less than four models that exceed it, and it is now ranked fifth.
This week, Poco F5 narrowly won the top spot over Sony Xperia 1 V; Poco F5 Pro also did not lag behind, ranking third; and Google’s new mid-range product Pixel 7a missed the podium and finally ranked fourth; Samsung S23 Ultra ranked sixth; followed closely by Redmi Note 12 Pro, ranking seventh; Redmi Note 12 ranked eighth, which shows that Redmi series models have a very high popularity and market overseas.
- New achievement! Huawei WATCH 4 series will support research on high blood sugar risk assessment
- This price is crazy! You can buy the 1TB version of the Samsung S23 Ultra for 4800 yuan
- Something new! Emergency SOS feature for iPhone 14 has been launched in these countries
It is worth mentioning that iPhone 14 Pro Max is the only Apple phone among the top ten, ranking ninth, while Sony’s new mid-range model Xperia 10 V ranks last.
Looking at the overall list, the biggest winner this time is Xiaomi without any surprises. Sony, Redmi, and Samsung each have two models on the list; Google’s new mid-range product Pixel 7a also performed well; finally, does Poco F5 have enough ability to top the list again? Stay tuned to PhoneAuto, and we will reveal the answer next week.
- Battle Report Update! Realme 11 Pro series sells over 80,000 units across all channels in its debut
- New vivo S17e released! Rear 64 million soft light portrait starting at 2099 yuan
- Due to a low yield rate of sensors, the production of iPhone 15 and Plus may be delayed
- Where is Huawei? In the first quarter, Xiaomi and OPPO were popular in many global markets
- Good news! Both OnePlus and realme’s new models will adopt a periscope-style telephoto lens
- The initial stock of the iPhone 15 series is 90 million units, and the Pro version will be equipped with the A17 chip
- Oh no! Indian companies will participate in the production of iPhone 15 Plus Is this a lottery?