Xiaomi’s 618 promotion is here! Up to 3000 yuan off, with the highest discount for phones being 900 yuan
Xiaomi's 618 promotion offers up to 3000 yuan off, with the largest discount for phones being 900 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On May 22nd, Xiaomi announced that it will start its 618 pre-sale on May 23rd at 8 p.m. with a discount of 1.6 billion yuan and a maximum price reduction of 3,000 yuan. Multiple flagship phones will participate in the sale. However, Xiaomi did not disclose the list of phones participating in the price reduction and the specific amount of the price reduction. On May 23rd, PhoneAuto learned that Xiaomi has released the list of phones participating in the discount.
The list shows that the Xiaomi 12S Pro will be reduced by 900 yuan, with a final price starting at 3199 yuan; the Xiaomi 13 series will be discounted for the first time, with a maximum discount of 400 yuan; Redmi K60 will have a maximum discount of 500 yuan, and a new 16GB version will be released; Redmi K60 Pro will have a maximum discount of 400 yuan, with a final price starting at 2899 yuan; Xiaomi 12S Pro will have a maximum discount of 900 yuan, with a final price starting at 3199 yuan; Redmi Note 12 Turbo will have a maximum discount of 100 yuan, with a final price starting at 1899 yuan. In addition to the discounts on phones, products such as TVs, bracelets, watches, air conditioners, etc. will also have varying degrees of discounts.
Xiaomi 618 models discount
- Tonight at 8 o’clock! OPPO 618 Season of Renewal Carnival opens with a maximum discount of 1000 yuan
- iQOO 618 starts pre-sale at 8pm tonight with a maximum discount of 800 yuan So, are you going to buy it or not?
- 618 preheating activities officially begin Meizu 20 is now discounted by 200 yuan for a limited time
It is worth mentioning that the Xiaomi 13 series, as Xiaomi’s top flagship, will be discounted for the first time during 618. After the price reduction, the Xiaomi 13 series will have higher cost performance. Interested friends can pay attention to it.
Xiaomi 13 is equipped with the second-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 mobile platform; it uses an ultra-large VC liquid cooling system; it has a built-in 4500mAh battery, supports 67W wired fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, and 10W reverse charging. In addition, Xiaomi 13 also supports IP68 dust and water resistance, stereo dual speakers, NFC, infrared, and other functions.
In addition, the Xiaomi Civi 3 new product launch conference is scheduled to be held on May 25th. This new model may not participate in the 618 discount. PhoneAuto learned that the Xiaomi Civi 3 is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultra chip, which is jointly defined by Xiaomi and MediaTek and can provide better image performance.
- Xiaomi 14 equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 with a benchmark score of up to 16 million may be released in November
- Pre-sales for one day, Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone received over 300 orders How is this result?
- New arrival of Redmi K60 high memory version! Only 3099 yuan for 16GB + 1TB
- OPPO Reno10 series has another strong configuration Snapdragon 8+ matched with 16GB RAM
- Think carefully before buying iPhone 15, as it has been reported that there are changes in the design of the basic version of iPhone 16
- Playing games has become exhausting! These mid-range phones can easily handle playing Genshin Impact
- Up to 900 yuan off! Xiaomi’s three flagship phones will be on sale tonight This is a great deal with excellent value for money