Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before
Xiaomi Unveils Exciting OS Control Center Page, But Netizens Find it Less Convenient Than Before
【Mobile China News】On October 17th, Xiaomi Group CEO Lei Jun officially announced: today is a historic moment for Xiaomi. The new operating system of Xiaomi, Xiaomi HyperOS, has been officially completed and packaged. The first smartphone to be equipped with the new system, the Xiaomi 14 series, has been delivered to the factory for production. From this moment on, Xiaomi HyperOS will gradually replace MIUI. Following Lei Jun’s announcement of Xiaomi HyperOS, Phone China noticed that the control center page of Xiaomi HyperOS was exposed.
The informant stated that compared to the past, the new control center of Xiaomi features circular buttons that are directly tiled at the bottom, so it can no longer be swiped up from the center to close the control center. The only way to close it is by swiping from the bottom or using the return key. The informant also mentioned that the new control center doesn’t feel as convenient as before when it comes to swiping up to exit from any position.
It is understood that Xiaomi HyperOS is still based on the underlying development of Android and incorporates its self-developed Vela system, which completely rewrites the underlying architecture. Therefore, Lei Jun did not say that this is a self-developed system, but rather a brand new operating system for Xiaomi. Currently, it is unknown whether the Xiaomi smartphone operating system will reach the same level as HarmonyOS in terms of completely removing Android code, but it is already a clear trend for smartphone manufacturers to strengthen their position in the era of the Internet of Things through self-developed operating systems.
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS has not been released yet, so how did netizens start using it? Is there a mole again?
- iPhone’s overall production estimate for this year is about 225 million units, but sales in the Chinese market are lackluster.
- US Media Huawei Replaces Apple to Sit on the Top Seat of the Recent Chinese Mobile Phone Market Share
Xiaomi Vela is a software system platform for the Internet of Things built on the open-source embedded operating system NuttX, and is currently operating on a variety of Xiaomi smart home products. In other words, Xiaomi HyperOS is built on the basis of Android open source and the Xiaomi IoT platform, retaining the Android ecosystem and overseas markets, while also striving to retain as many Xiaomi ecosystem users as possible.
- Sun Yizhou, Li Naiwen, and Tian Yu showcase the versatile dual-sided life with the Honor Watch 4 Pro.
- Apple releases USB-C version of Apple Pencil, compatible with all iPad models, priced at 649 yuan.
- Official Announcement Nicholas Tse becomes the Huawei Mate X5 Folding Experience Ambassador. Every side is a winner!
- iPad 10 with minor updates, added eSIM option, starting at a price of 4799 yuan
- Huawei Film’s new blockbuster, starring Jay Chou and Wan Qian, is unstoppable in terms of both content and casting.
- Morning News Apple’s new iPad starts at 4799, Xiaomi phones achieve record-breaking global sales.
- The Double Eleven (Singles’ Day) is coming soon, so you should put these four models in your shopping cart first. Prices start at 1999 yuan.