ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched abroad for 210 euros
【phoneauto News】Recently, ZTE launched a smartphone overseas called Blade V50 Design 5G, which is equipped with the Unisoc T760 processor or a chip-replacement version of the Nubia Neo smartphone.
According to phoneauto, these two smartphones have similar designs, but there are significant differences in color and backplate design styles. Additionally, the processor of the Blade V50 Design 5G has been downgraded from Unisoc T820 to Unisoc T760, and the screen has also been downgraded.
ZTE Blade V50 Design 5G smartphone
It is reported that the Unisoc T820 adopts a 1+3+4 three-cluster octa-core CPU architecture, including one 2.7GHz Arm Cortex-A76 big core, three 2.3GHz Arm Cortex-A76 big cores, and four 2.1GHz Arm Cortex-A55 cores, supporting 3MB L3 cache. The Unisoc T760 consists of four 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 cores and four 1.8GHz Cortex-A55 cores, and is equipped with an IMG9446 GPU.
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?
- Samsung S24 Ultra may not support 5x zoom, and its specifications may even lag behind Apple
- iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this
Nubia Neo smartphone
In terms of other specifications, the ZTE Blade V50 Design 5G smartphone is equipped with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a pixel density of 400 PPI, and supports a 90Hz screen refresh rate (Nubia Neo has 120Hz).
In terms of imaging, the ZTE Blade V50 Design 5G smartphone has a dual rear camera combination of 50 million + 2 million pixels, an 8 million pixel front camera, adopts a side fingerprint recognition solution, and retains a 3.5mm headphone jack. Additionally, the phone supports DTS:X audio and NFC functions, has a built-in 4500mAh battery, and supports 22.5W fast charging.
Currently, the ZTE Blade V50 Design 5G phone is only available in one version with 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM, and comes in three colors: Sky Blue, Starry Gray, and Matte Gray. The retail price in the European market is 210 Euros (approximately 1682 Chinese Yuan).
- The OnePlus Foldable phone is set to be released on August 29th and may be available in the United States
- Starting to compete with the number of camera lenses again? Multiple Android flagship phones are rumored to adopt a quad-camera module
- Motorola Moto G14 confirmed to be released on August 1st, equipped with Unisoc chipset
- OnePlus will debut a groundbreaking technological achievement at CJ Global, the latest cooling technology?
- HarmonyOS 4 may debut at HDC2023? Official teases with high level of mystery
- Rice noodle fans eagerly await the full-screen MIX5? Netizens have made a DIY Z50 Ultra with a white front panel
- Exposure of the GT5 series flagship confirms its return! Image fast charging may have epic updates