ZTE Nubia AR glasses Neovision Glass are now on sale for only 2999 yuan
ZTE Nubia AR glasses on sale for 2999 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】According to official information, Nubia, a brand under ZTE, officially released a Nubia Neovision Glass AR glasses at the 2023 World Mobile Communications Congress. This product was officially launched in overseas markets a few days ago, with a price of $529/€549/£479. Today, on June 28th at 10 am, Nubia Neovision Glass also went on sale in the domestic market, priced at RMB 2999, which is much cheaper than the overseas market.
It is reported that Nubia Neovision Glass is a super-strong audio and visual fashionable AR glasses. Its appearance adopts a simple and borderless streamline design, which looks a bit like a large sunglasses and combines technology, fashion, and trend. Even if its various functions are ignored, Nubia Neovision Glass is also a good decoration.
In daily use, Nubia Neovision Glass can present a 120-inch virtual giant screen to the user at any time, equivalent to carrying a large-screen smart TV with you. Users can freely adjust the diopter of the screen through the rotation button on the glasses frame to ensure the best display effect. Nubia Neovision Glass also has stereo dual-frequency speakers on the glasses legs, which can provide clear and realistic stereo sound effects. It is worth mentioning that this product can be connected to multiple devices such as smartphones, laptops, smart TVs, and game consoles, and has good compatibility.
- Asus Zenfone 10 will be released tomorrow, it is a 59-inch screen Android flagship phone with a small screen!
- Summer vacation shopping for a new device, don’t rush Take a look at these four models before making a decision Starting from 1799 yuan
- Huawei Graduation Season Deals Now Open! P60 Starting at 4288 Yuan A Must-See for High School Graduates
- Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro specifications and configurations exposed, selling price approximately 5500 yuan in Chinese currency
- PhoneAuto Mid-Year Observation Roll up the camera and roll up the memory How should mobile phone manufacturers break through?
- This year’s 618 smartphone sales reached 134 million units, with Apple’s market share reaching as high as 42%
- Adjustable front camera aperture! NIO’s latest smartphone patent announced
- Nokia achieves the world’s fastest mmWave 5G download speed of 2Gbps
- iPhone 15 is reported to start production in July! Apple is very optimistic about sales forecast
- Honor to release a heavyweight new machine on June 29th? Official hints suggest that it will be lightweight