Expose Samsung’s S23 series has a lot of improvements in its new system, including battery life and smoothness
Samsung's S23 series has improved battery life and smoothness in its new system
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that according to overseas blogger “ICE UNIVERSE”, after consulting with official Samsung personnel, it was learned that the new system of the Samsung S23 series may have many improvements, including battery life and fluidity. Currently, Samsung S23 series users can expect a system update coming in June.
Currently, Samsung is the world’s largest smartphone manufacturer in terms of shipments, and the S series is its highest-positioned series in its regular smartphone products. According to official information, the Samsung S23 series was released in early 2023, providing three models: S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra. Among them, the Samsung S23 is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform and a 6.1-inch 1080P OLED screen, with a built-in 3,900mAh battery capacity, supporting 25W fast charging and 120Hz refresh rate. It is currently one of the few small-screen flagship phones on the market. The Samsung S23 Ultra is equipped with a 2K resolution OLED screen, a built-in 5,000mAh battery capacity, and a rear camera that can support up to 200 million pixel photo shooting, which is highly acclaimed by many consumers as the “Android king”.
- Taking portraits is especially beautiful! You definitely need to learn about this OPPO Reno10 series
- 618 is ending soon Don’t miss out on this OnePlus cost-effective flagship!
- 618 is ending soon! Don’t miss out on these four models, or you’ll regret it for half a year
It is worth mentioning that Samsung has always been quite generous in system updates. Generally, within three years after a model is released, Samsung will provide a security update for it every month. After that, the security update time period will gradually extend, and from the fourth year onwards, security updates will become once every quarter, and then every six months. However, Samsung’s update strategy for the flagship phones in the S series seems to be more comprehensive.
- Huawei releases the latest version of HarmonyOS 3, with 12 devices including P50 Pro on the list
- Samsung Z Flip 5 Foldable Screen Flagship Once Again Receives New Certification Officially Released at the End of July
- Naturally on camera! The Honor 90 series 200 million pixel portrait camera captures the most beautiful you
- What is the intention of the gathering of major manufacturers in the mobile phone industry? Is it purely for profit or is there another purpose?
- OPPO Find N3 foldable screen smartphone will be released in August! It supports wireless charging
- Foreign media India will soon become the world’s largest smartphone market, with Apple’s assistance
- The latest models in the Realme GT series may have an extremely narrow straight screen, as well as a periscope lens and 100W fast charging