OPPO Find N3 foldable screen smartphone will be released in August! It supports wireless charging
OPPO Find N3 with foldable screen and wireless charging will release in August
【PhoneAuto News】On June 14th, PhoneAuto learned from foreign media that the OPPO Find N3 folding machine may be launched as early as August. Combined with the revelations of Weibo netizens, the new machine’s battery life, imaging, and screen are all top-notch.
OPPO Find N2
According to foreign media reports, the OPPO Find N3 has extremely outstanding imaging capabilities. The rear camera of the new machine consists of three cameras: a 50-megapixel IMX890 main camera, a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32-megapixel periscope telephoto lens. The front camera uses a 32-megapixel lens. As for the screen, the OPPO Find N3’s internal screen uses an 8-inch screen with a resolution of 2268×2440 and supports a high refresh rate of 120Hz. The external screen will use a 6.5-inch screen, which also supports a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
OPPO Find N3 revelations
- Foreign media India will soon become the world’s largest smartphone market, with Apple’s assistance
- The latest models in the Realme GT series may have an extremely narrow straight screen, as well as a periscope lens and 100W fast charging
- The most expensive iPhone in history! It is reported that the entire iPhone 15 series will increase in price
In terms of other configurations, according to the revelations, the OPPO Find N3 is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform; it has a built-in 4805mAh battery and supports 80W wired fast charging and wireless fast charging; and it also has a 16GB+1TB version to choose from.
OPPO Find N2
As a comparison, the OPPO Find N2 has a front 32-megapixel lens and a rear camera consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera, a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens (Sony IMX581), and a 32-megapixel telephoto lens. It is equipped with the first-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. It has a built-in 4520mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging. The internal screen uses a 7.1-inch foldable mirror screen with a resolution of 1920×1792 and a peak brightness of 1550nit, and supports a refresh rate of 120Hz. The external screen uses a 5.54-inch curved screen with a resolution of 2120×1080, a peak brightness of 1350nit, and also supports a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
If the leaked information is true, then the OPPO Find N3 will have a comprehensive upgrade in configuration compared to the OPPO Find N2.
- India imposes new conditions on Chinese smartphone manufacturers, requiring Indian officials to hold positions of power
- Nothing Phone (2) sets release date on July 11, manufactured by Indian company BYD
- Mobile phone manufacturers battle again in the 618 shopping festival Apple promotes live streaming, Huawei rolls out discounts
- Is Huawei’s super cheap foldable screen phone coming? It may only sell for 4,000 yuan!
- Exposure A large wave of new Honor products is coming next month, including foldable screen tablets and more
- 618 is coming to an end Don’t miss out on the OnePlus Ace 2V It’s not too late to order now!
- Morning News ROG handheld console national version officially released, EDG vs IG first match unveiled