Woman disguised as pregnant smuggles 90 mobile phones into the country and is caught on the spot Most of them are high-end smartphones
A woman disguised as pregnant smuggled 90 high-end smartphones into the country but was caught immediately
【Phoneauto News】In recent years, incidents of smuggling mobile phones have frequently occurred at customs. According to Phoneauto, recently a woman disguised herself as a pregnant woman and her brother smuggled 90 mobile phones into the country, but they were caught on the spot. From the on-site pictures, most of these phones are high-end flagship phones from Apple and Samsung, estimated to have a total market value of over 600,000 yuan based on an average price of 7,000 yuan.
Smuggled phones seized
Recently, according to Hong Kong media reports, a pair of siblings from Hong Kong were found to be very suspicious by customs officers when entering the mainland. After investigation, it was discovered that the woman disguised herself as a pregnant woman and tied multiple phones around her waist and abdomen, attempting to smuggle the phones back to the mainland. Her brother also used transparent tape to conceal a large number of phones.
Phoneauto has learned that the incident occurred on the afternoon of July 4th. A Hong Kong woman surnamed Zheng and her brother entered the mainland through the Gongbei Port without declaring at the travel inspection site. Zheng’s abdomen was swollen and her body shape abnormal, and her brother also had irregular protrusions around his waist and abdomen, as if there were hard objects. In addition, the two showed evasive behavior when going through customs, trying to avoid inspection. They were eventually intercepted by on-site customs officers. After further inspection, the officers found that the woman’s abdomen was bound with sponge implants, and beneath the implants were a large number of phones concealed with transparent tape. The brother also used transparent tape to conceal a large number of phones around his waist, and the outer side of his thigh. After counting, the officers seized 90 mobile phones from the two individuals.
- Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Nanjing Information Technology Co, Ltd, has increased its capital to nearly 1 billion, indicating a major move?
- iPhone 15 is expected to start production in August Zhengzhou Foxconn is investing heavily to improve employee benefits
- The Honor Magic V2 was targeted by scalpers as soon as it was released Is it another financial product?
Smuggled phones seized
Currently, the case is being further processed according to relevant regulations. Phoneauto reminds everyone that smuggling mobile phones and other smuggling activities, if constituting a serious crime, will be held criminally responsible according to law.
According to media reports, there have been even more daring acts of smuggling mobile phones in the past. Several years ago, customs officials suspected a woman of smuggling and after investigation, it was confirmed that she had concealed 102 mobile phones and 15 watches by herself.
- Honor Magic V2 will be launched tonight! Live streaming platform summary is here, take a sneak peek at the highlights
- Apple releases new updates for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 in the third beta test version
- The OnePlus Ace 2V may be the best choice below the price range of 3000 yuan, starting at 2299 yuan
- Morning News Xiaomi MIUI 15/16 launches 64-bit application Nothing Phone(2)
- What kind of phone can you buy for 2000 yuan? The OnePlus Ace 2V is definitely a great value for money
- Ten-sided anti-fall and rugged to the core! Honor X50 officially goes on sale starting from 1399 yuan
- The HarmonyOS ecosystem smartphone, HiChangXiang 60 Pro 5G, is officially on sale starting from 1799 yuan!