Redmi K70 third-party rendering image released, Xiaomi 13 designer laid off and re-employed?
Redmi K70 rendering image released, Xiaomi 13 designer re-employed?
【phoneauto News】On July 11th, phoneauto noticed that a digital blogger made a third-party rendering of the Redmi K70 based on a leaked design. It is worth mentioning that the previously speculated product from the related design was thought to be the Xiaomi 14, but now some netizens claim it may be the Redmi K60 Ultra/Supreme Edition. Although the model is still uncertain, this model can be identified as a new phone under the Xiaomi brand.
Third-party rendering of the Redmi K70
As we can see, the “Redmi K70” in this third-party rendering is actually similar to the Xiaomi 13 Standard Edition released by Xiaomi at the end of 2022. Both phones have a square rear camera module and a rear triple camera setup. The difference is that the bottom right corner of the Xiaomi 13 lens module has the “LEICA” logo in collaboration with Leica, while the bottom left corner of the Redmi K70 has a flash. In addition, it is worth noting that the borders of the rendering are very stunning, with a four-sided narrow design, but this does not mean that it reflects the actual appearance of the phone.
Based on the previous release time of the Redmi K series, the Redmi K70 should not be expected to be available until the end of this year. Before the arrival of the Redmi K70 series, there should be another model, the Redmi K60 Ultra/Supreme Edition, that has not been released yet. According to the previously leaked Geekbench benchmark scores, the Redmi K60 Ultra/Supreme Edition may choose the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor, with a single-core score of 1289 and a multi-core score of 3921, and may be officially released in July this year.
- Xiaomi 14 Pro and 14 Ultra rear camera module designs exposed not much change
- May Folding Screen Market Review Huawei Takes the Lead in Growth, OPPO/vivo Perform Admirably
- Apple Store’s official online store is now available on WeChat Mini Program Apple fans, come check it out!
- Samsung F34 5G new machine exposed again, appearing on Google Play, possibly equipped with Dimensity 1080
- Huawei nova 10 Youth Edition receives HarmonyOS 31 update, adding multiple features
- Samsung S21 FE Snapdragon 888 version released in India, price confirmed and now available for sale
- Exposure iPhone 15 Pro Max prices have significantly increased, but it will come with exclusive features
- Nvidia’s special edition graphics card, A800, may face a ban on sales, causing its price to soar to 110,000 yuan
- OPPO A78 4G officially released! Equipped with Snapdragon 680, priced at approximately 1700 yuan
- User homemade pure white version of Xiaomi 12S Ultra, with ultra-high appearance value, can it surpass the official version?