The HarmonyOS ecosystem smartphone, HiChangXiang 60 Pro 5G, is officially on sale starting from 1799 yuan!
HiChangXiang 60 Pro 5G, a HarmonyOS smartphone, is now available for purchase at 1799 yuan!
【Phoneauto News】On July 14th, Phoneauto noticed that the new smartphone Hi60 Pro from the French technology brand WIKO will officially go on sale at 10:08 am today. As a 5G HarmonyOS ecosystem phone with a focus on imaging performance, the new device is equipped with a 64-megapixel main camera and a 6nm 5G chip. The 8GB+128GB version is priced at 1799 yuan, and the 8GB+256GB version is priced at 1999 yuan.
In terms of appearance, Hi60 Pro continues the concept of decorative minimalism and the design of engraved ring decoration, adopting the flagship aesthetic design of “Paris ring decoration”. It is available in three colors: Milky Way Blue, Frost Silver, and Twilight Black. The front of the phone is equipped with a 6.67-inch LCD display screen, with a 120Hz high refresh rate full-screen display, a 94.7% ultra-high screen-to-body ratio, and support for DCI-P3 film-grade wide color gamut, four intelligent eye protection modes, 10,000-level high-precision dimming, automatic color temperature sensing, and e-book mode.
In terms of imaging, Hi60 Pro is equipped with a flagship-level imaging system, with a 64-megapixel main camera with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, an 8-megapixel 112° ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel 4cm macro lens on the back; the front camera is a 16-megapixel camera with a 90° wide-angle lens and AI beauty algorithm.
- Morning News Apple trended more than a hundred times in the first half of the year, and domestic oil prices are about to be adjusted
- Nothing Phone (2) officially released overseas! Starting price is about 3960 yuan
- Huawei and Intellectual Property Protection Forum Intellectual property protection means reasonable charges and reasonable payment
In terms of other specifications, Hi60 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 mobile platform with a 6nm process, supports dual-mode dual-card full-netcom, and has a built-in 4300mAh battery that supports 66W super fast charging, which can be fully charged in just 38 minutes.
In addition, Hi60 Pro has obtained exclusive certification for HarmonyOS Connect, sharing the underlying capabilities of HarmonyOS and inheriting the characteristics of the HarmonyOS system.
- Xiaomi MIUI 15/16 will support 64-bit applications, taking the user experience to the next level
- Honor Magic V2 release attracts global media attention, achieving a new record in first sales
- Foldable smartphones are about to start a chaotic battle! Honor Magic V2 leads the way, bringing a wave of new devices
- Apple topped the trending searches list a staggering 117 times in the first half of the year! Surprisingly, even more than Huawei
- The Honor Watch 4 is launched with dual standby, just like a phone, it achieves dual card dual standby functionality
- MediaTek launches Dimensity 6000 series mobile chips targeting mainstream 5G terminals
- Redmi K70 third-party rendering image released, Xiaomi 13 designer laid off and re-employed?