Morning News Apple fined by Beijing regulatory authorities, Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone goes on sale
Apple fined by Beijing regulators, Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone now available
【PhoneAuto News】Previously, Apple was fined by Beijing regulatory authorities for promoting their MacBook Air laptop product with advertising content such as “the fastest central processor we have ever built” for the built-in M1 chip.
During the 618 shopping festival, multiple new phones were released. Previously, Xiaodu officially launched their first learning phone product, the Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Phone V20. The phone was officially launched at 7:30pm on May 31. Interested netizens can check it out. At the same time, the Redmi Note 12T Pro was also officially launched.
In the automotive industry, according to information released by “Suzhou News”, in order to further promote car consumption, Suzhou City in Jiangsu Province will issue a 100 million yuan car purchase subsidy from June 1, 2023 to July 31, 2023.
According to relevant information, Apple Electronics Trading (Beijing) Co., Ltd. was fined RMB 200,000 by the Dongcheng District Market Supervision Administration of Beijing for releasing false advertisements. The reason is that Apple had already released products such as the M1 Max and M1 Pro when promoting the MacBook Air. Therefore, strictly speaking, the M1 is not Apple’s fastest central processor at the time.
- 618 Celebrity Model! OPPO Reno10 series officially on sale starting from 2499 yuan
- Confused about how to upgrade your phone during the 618 shopping festival? These four models are worth buying, starting from 1499 yuan
- Xiaomi announces good news again In just one and a half hours, the payment amount exceeded 3 billion yuan, with the highest discount of 3,000 yuan
Previously, Xiaodu officially launched their first learning phone product, the Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Phone V20. On May 23, the phone was already available for pre-order on various official channels. Currently, the phone is only available in a 6GB+128GB storage version, with a price of RMB 1499. It was officially launched at 7:30pm on May 31, and interested netizens can check it out.
On May 29, Redmi officially announced its new Redmi Note 12T Pro. On May 31, PhoneAuto learned that the Redmi Note 12T Pro was officially launched, with the 8GB+128GB version priced at RMB 1599, the 8GB+256GB version priced at RMB 1699, the 12GB+256GB version priced at RMB 1799, and the 12GB+512GB version priced at RMB 1999.
On May 31st, PhoneAuto noticed that according to information released by “Suzhou Release”, in order to further promote automobile consumption, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province will start the “Ranqing Future, Huidong Summer – 2023 Suzhou Automobile Consumption Carnival” car purchase subsidy activity from June 1, 2023 to July 31, 2023, targeting the entire city. It is reported that the funding scale of this car purchase subsidy activity in Suzhou is as high as 100 million yuan. For car purchases with a price (based on the tax-included price on the unified sales invoice for motor vehicles, the same below) between 100,000 yuan (inclusive) and 300,000 yuan, a one-time subsidy of 3,000 digital RMB will be given after the purchase and review are approved; for purchases above 300,000 yuan (inclusive), a one-time subsidy of 5,000 digital RMB will be given after the purchase and review are approved.
- Twin-color trendy design! Xiaomi Civi 3 officially on sale starting from 2499 yuan
- 1TB storage only 2699 yuan OnePlus Ace 2V new version officially on sale It’s too good to be true!
- Starting from 2299 yuan! iQOO Neo8 series goes on sale with flagship dual-core upgrades across the board
- OPPO K11x is on sale! With over 100 million ultra-clear images and 4 years of long-lasting smoothness, the starting price is 1499 yuan
- Redmi Note 12T Pro is now available for sale, featuring the best LCD screen of the year Prices start at 1599 yuan
- Price reduced by 1,900 yuan! Android flagship Samsung S23 Ultra is now on sale, with a 1TB version available
- The opening sales exceeded 200 million yuan, the realme brand’s 618 promotion is very strong!