Good news for Honor users! Honor has collaborated with JDcom The new device will continue to use high-frequency dimming technology
Good news for Honor users! Honor has collaborated with JDcom The new device will continue using high-frequency dimming technology
【Phoneauto News】On July 14th, Phoneauto noticed that according to insider leaks, Honor seems to attach great importance to the eye protection effect of mobile phone screens. In the future, their flagship phones will all adopt display screens that support a super high-frequency PWM dimming of 3840Hz. At the same time, Honor continues to cooperate closely with BOE, obtaining a number of high-spec screens, including a custom-made flagship screen with a near 2K resolution. Interested netizens can pay attention to Honor’s upcoming new phone news.
Magic V2 foldable screen phone
Previously, on July 12th, Honor released the Magic V2 foldable screen phone. The thinnest part of this phone is only 9.9mm, officially bringing the thickness of foldable screen phones into the millimeter era. Moreover, the weight of this device is only 231g, lighter and thinner than some regular flat flagship phones from other manufacturers, attracting a lot of attention from netizens. At the same time, the screen of Honor Magic V2 is also a major highlight. This phone is equipped with a 6.43-inch, 2376×1060 pixel resolution BOE OLED external screen and a 7.92-inch, 2344×2156 pixel resolution BOE OLED internal screen. Both the internal and external screens support a super high-frequency dimming of 3840Hz. According to the official introduction, this can bring a very good eye protection effect.
- Expose Huawei Mate60 has an early version and a later version The early version uses Kirin chips and is difficult to buy
- Latest App user quantity breaking 100 million time-consuming rankings WeChat didn’t even make it to the top three
- Woman disguised as pregnant smuggles 90 mobile phones into the country and is caught on the spot Most of them are high-end smartphones
Of course, the Honor Magic V2 has also been questioned by some competitors, who believe that it is just a gimmick for publicity. In response to this, Zhao Ming, the CEO of Honor Terminal Co., Ltd., recently responded that we speak with scientific facts, we are not just talking without any evidence. Honor’s R&D laboratory has corresponding test data, and the eye protection effect of super high-frequency dimming has been proven to be very obvious.
- Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Nanjing Information Technology Co, Ltd, has increased its capital to nearly 1 billion, indicating a major move?
- iPhone 15 is expected to start production in August Zhengzhou Foxconn is investing heavily to improve employee benefits
- The Honor Magic V2 was targeted by scalpers as soon as it was released Is it another financial product?
- Honor Magic V2 will be launched tonight! Live streaming platform summary is here, take a sneak peek at the highlights
- Apple releases new updates for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 in the third beta test version
- The OnePlus Ace 2V may be the best choice below the price range of 3000 yuan, starting at 2299 yuan
- Morning News Xiaomi MIUI 15/16 launches 64-bit application Nothing Phone(2)