Honor responds to rumors of starting a new company to develop self-made chips focus on these research and development areas
Honor denies rumors of starting a new company, but will focus on developing self-made chips in specific research and development areas
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, Honor fully controlled and founded Shanghai Honor Smart Technology Development Co., Ltd. It is rumored that Honor may be planning to develop deep self-developed chips.
Regarding this, Honor responded that Shanghai Honor Smart Technology Development Co., Ltd. is Honor’s research institute located in Shanghai, which is one of Honor’s five research centers in China. It focuses on the research and development of core terminal software, graphic algorithms, communication, photography, and other aspects. Honor emphasized that it insists on user-centeredness, open innovation, and collaborates with global partners to provide users with the best product solutions.
Regarding the situation where domestic mobile phone companies have stopped self-developing chips, Honor CEO Zhao Ming said in an interview after the Honor 90 series launch that Honor will formulate a chip strategy according to its needs. “We are neither blindly optimistic nor self-defeating.” Zhao Ming also emphasized that as a global open system, Honor will make independent choices based on the needs defined by the product. “Whether it is self-developed or selecting third-party chips, the goal is to maintain the best competitiveness of the product.”
- Lei Jun highly recommends this flagship product for the 618 shopping festival fully loaded with high specifications and very cost-effective, with over 98% positive reviews
- Zhao Ming Honor’s high investment in research and development and persistence in long-termism have brought about high-quality growth
- Morning News Apple fined by Beijing regulatory authorities, Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone goes on sale
Public information shows that the registered capital of Shanghai Honor Smart Technology Development Co., Ltd. is 100 million yuan, and its business scope includes: integrated circuit design; integrated circuit chip design and services; artificial intelligence theory and algorithm software development; artificial intelligence application software development, etc. Equity penetration shows that the company is 100% controlled by Honor Terminal Co., Ltd.
In recent years, Honor has indeed made great efforts to conduct research and development, and has achieved fruitful results. Its self-developed Qinghai Lake battery technology is a representative. Recently, Zhao Ming posted on Weibo that behind high-quality growth is Honor’s continuous high R&D investment and adherence to long-termism. It can be foreseen that Honor will continue to invest heavily in R&D for a long time to come.
- 618 Celebrity Model! OPPO Reno10 series officially on sale starting from 2499 yuan
- Confused about how to upgrade your phone during the 618 shopping festival? These four models are worth buying, starting from 1499 yuan
- Xiaomi announces good news again In just one and a half hours, the payment amount exceeded 3 billion yuan, with the highest discount of 3,000 yuan
- Twin-color trendy design! Xiaomi Civi 3 officially on sale starting from 2499 yuan
- 1TB storage only 2699 yuan OnePlus Ace 2V new version officially on sale It’s too good to be true!
- Starting from 2299 yuan! iQOO Neo8 series goes on sale with flagship dual-core upgrades across the board
- OPPO K11x is on sale! With over 100 million ultra-clear images and 4 years of long-lasting smoothness, the starting price is 1499 yuan