Chongqing’s automobile exports to five Central Asian countries increased 40 times, with a total value of nearly 500 million yuan
Chongqing's car exports to 5 Central Asian countries surged 40x, worth almost 500M yuan
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that according to the data displayed by Chongqing Customs, from January to April 2023, Chongqing exported a total of 4,119 cars worth approximately 490 million yuan to the five Central Asian countries, an increase of 17.8 times and 39.6 times compared to the same period in 2022. It is reported that in recent years, domestic cars have been favored by a large number of consumers in Central Asian countries, and the order volume has gradually increased. In order to further improve the level of facilitation of customs clearance, Chongqing Customs has also established a green channel for the export of commodity cars, specifically guiding enterprises to fully enjoy “reservation inspection” and other beneficial measures.
The five Central Asian countries are Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, which are mainly adjacent to Xinjiang Province in China. Currently, the five Central Asian countries are located in the core hinterland of the Asia-Europe continent, and in history, the Silk Road brought vigorous business and vitality to this region. Currently, the population of the region is over 74 million, and because of the vast territory and scarce population, there is a high demand for products such as cars, which has a relatively broad automobile market. Currently, in addition to Central Asia, Chinese automobile products have also gained support from a large number of consumers in Russia, Europe, and other regions.
According to relevant data, in the first quarter of 2023, China exported more than 1.07 million cars. Among them, in April 2023 alone, China’s passenger car exports reached 300,000 units. At the same time, Japan’s automobile exports in the first quarter of 2023 were less than China’s. This means that after surpassing Germany, a traditional industrial power, to become the second largest automobile exporting country in 2022, China has surpassed Japan and has become the world’s largest automobile exporting country.
- Policy continues to intensify! New energy vehicles to rural areas take off, car companies accelerate layout
- The RQi electric motorcycle from NIU is officially available for pre-order This high-performance, pure electric street racer is the most stylish ride you can get
- The Little Cow MQi L electric vehicle is officially on sale with a range of up to 90km and support for the Apple ecosystem
- Deep Blue S7 officially announces the pre-sale price, ranging from 169,900 to 2,399,000 yuan Pre-orders are now available
- Black Sesame Intelligent Technology wins the designated project of the Red Flag Program and will build an automatic driving domain control platform
- Experience the Aston Martin DBX707 and see how a supercar brand creates an SUV
- The Arctic Fox Alpha S HI pre-sale version is launched, equipped with Hongmeng car system, and is sold for 329,800 yuan
- Deluxe version of Extreme Geek X? Spy photos of the Volvo EX30 real car exposed, to be released on June 7th
- Child seats cannot be installed – General Motors recalls about 668,000 vehicles in the US
- 14 billion yuan compensation! Hyundai and Kia reached a settlement in a collective lawsuit in the United States for car theft