Huawei responds to charging patent fees to small and medium-sized enterprises in Japan, stating that the essence of patents is to encourage innovation
Huawei defends charging patent fees to small businesses in Japan, saying that patents are meant to promote innovation
【PhoneAuto News】On June 20th, Huawei responded to the news that it had “charged about 30 Japanese small and medium-sized enterprises for the use of patent technology”, saying that protecting intellectual property rights is the only way to innovation. The essence of the patent system is to stimulate innovation, and reasonable charges are the result of innovation rather than the purpose.
According to PhoneAuto, recently, some media reported that Huawei is charging about 30 Japanese small and medium-sized enterprises for the use of patent technology. It involves communication equipment manufacturers and system companies that use “wireless communication modules”. The charging level is equivalent to international standards, and Huawei is also stepping up to collect such patent fees in Southeast Asia.
Huawei said that its core value is to provide customers with competitive products and services, and to build an intelligent world of interconnected things. Reasonable charges are the result of innovation rather than the purpose. Huawei actively carries out licensing activities, promotes innovation, standardization, and intellectual property protection through active licensing. One of Huawei’s important goals is to maintain a good innovation environment for the industry. The mutual recognition of intellectual property values among enterprises can promote the positive cycle of “investment-return-reinvestment” of high-value standard technology research, enhance the sustainable innovation ability of the industry, and provide consumers with more competitive products and services.
- Nubia Neo 5G smartphone officially released, priced at around 1500 yuan The appearance is stunning!
- Comparison of 22 Mobile Phone Accessories Costs Apple’s Out-of-Warranty Battery Replacement Costs the Most
- New generation of Xiaomi MIX Alpha? Xiaomi’s patent for a circular curved screen smartphone has been approved
Huawei also stated that it will continue to protect its innovative achievements, build a high-value patent portfolio in the global market, and achieve legal sharing of patent technology through cross-licensing or paid licensing on the principle of “fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory”, promote the popularization of technology, and promote industry prosperity and social development.
- The price of Honor 90 Lite has been announced! It is priced at less than 2000 yuan and pre-orders are now available
- Samsung One UI 60 System Update Device List Released, Based on Android 14
- Samsung delays S23 series system update in China and other regions to solve bugs
- ZTE Blade A72s released overseas, equipped with a 50-megapixel main camera, priced at about 1300 yuan
- iQOO Neo 7 Pro will be launched on July 4th! Starting price is 3300 yuan
- The Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition limited edition collector’s item is available for sale again for 6499 yuan
- OnePlus Ace 2V has won multiple sales champion titles among Android phones This already indicates everything