Possible Meizu 21 Series Exposure Snapdragon 8 Gen3 + Ultra-Narrow Straight Screen and Large Bottom Main Camera
Meizu 21 series may have Snapdragon 8 Gen3, ultra-narrow straight screen, and a large bottom main camera
【PhoneAuto News】On the morning of June 20th, PhoneAuto noticed that some digital bloggers released news related to Meizu’s new phone, which may belong to the Meizu 21 series. Judging from the release time of the Meizu 20 series, the Meizu 21 series may be officially released in the first half of 2023.
It is reported that the new Meizu phone will use the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform (Snapdragon 8 Gen 3), which will have better performance and gaming experience, but this should only be a regular upgrade for Android phone manufacturers. At the same time, the new Meizu phone will continue to use a flat screen design, the screen material should be OLED, with ultra-narrow borders, and the front camera will be placed in the center with a punch-hole design. As for the rear camera, the phone will continue to use a vertical three-camera arrangement, and the overall design is similar to the Meizu 20 series.
It is worth mentioning that the imaging capability of the new Meizu phone should be greatly improved. Among them, the main camera will use a brand new large bottom sensor, supporting the shooting of 50 million pixel photos. The standard version model will use an upright medium-long focal length camera, while the long-focus lens of the Pro version model has not been determined yet. It may use an upright long-focus lens or a periscope long-focus camera. In any case, the main camera and long-focus should be one of the key upgrades of the new Meizu phone’s imaging capability.
- Chinese Radio and Television Network has been criticized by users for poor signal and difficult account cancellation Mobile SIM cards do not match phones
- ASUS Zenfone 10 design exposed, appearance similar to Zenfone 9 with added green color
- Stop buying flat-screen phones, Moto Razr 40 is only starting at 3999 yuan This price is hard to resist
Currently, Meizu is one of the few manufacturers in the mobile phone industry that still offers white front panel smartphones, and the Meizu 20 series provides this special product. However, the production cost of white front panels is relatively high, which is a burden for Meizu. Therefore, whether there will be white front panel models on Meizu’s next-generation flagship phone remains to be seen.
- The Samsung S23 series update is postponed! There are bugs and the domestic version will not be pushed this week
- Eggie Party one-year anniversary electronic transportation card exclusive card face limited time free of charge to obtain
- Vivo Y36 will be launched on June 26th, with an approximate price of 1700 yuan
- How to choose a high-value mobile phone? You must not miss these four models, which will make you fall in love at first sight
- Huawei WATCH Ultimate helps Wang Jin achieve six consecutive victories in the Asian Diving Cup
- Morning news BYD Song PLUS champion edition launched, 14-year-old teenager joins SpaceX
- ZTE Nubia’s Neovision Glass is now available worldwide, priced at around 3,800 yuan