New generation of Xiaomi MIX Alpha? Xiaomi’s patent for a circular curved screen smartphone has been approved
Xiaomi's patent for a circular curved screen smartphone has been approved
【PhoneAuto News】On June 20th, Xiaomi was granted a patent for a phone design, and the design in the patent is very similar to the previously released Xiaomi MIX Alpha, according to the attached images. The design of the phone in this patent uses a circular curved screen, and almost the entire phone is a screen. At the same time, both the front and rear cameras use under-screen cameras, and there are no protruding decorations on the back.
According to the Chinese patent announcement of the National Intellectual Property Administration, the patent was filed on April 15th, 2021, and was authorized on June 20th, 2023. The designer of this patent is Li He. The description of the patent shows: 1. The name of the product for this design is a mobile phone. 2. The purpose of the product for this design is communication, program operation, information display, and human-computer interaction. 3. The design focus of this product is the circular curved screen design, the front and rear cameras both use under-screen cameras, and the front and sides of the product have no borders, and there are no protruding decorations on the back screen. 4. The picture or photo that best illustrates the design focus is Design 1 three-dimensional image 1. 5. Design 1 is designated as the basic design. 6. Other situations that need to be explained: Design 2 requests protection of color.
- The price of Honor 90 Lite has been announced! It is priced at less than 2000 yuan and pre-orders are now available
- Samsung One UI 60 System Update Device List Released, Based on Android 14
- Samsung delays S23 series system update in China and other regions to solve bugs
If this more radical phone product that integrates new technologies can be realized and smoothly put into mass production and on the market, it is believed that it will bring a brand new technological impact to users. Even if the price is expensive due to cost reasons, it is still a product worth looking forward to, full of exploration and innovation for the future development of mobile phone technology.
- ZTE Blade A72s released overseas, equipped with a 50-megapixel main camera, priced at about 1300 yuan
- iQOO Neo 7 Pro will be launched on July 4th! Starting price is 3300 yuan
- The Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition limited edition collector’s item is available for sale again for 6499 yuan
- OnePlus Ace 2V has won multiple sales champion titles among Android phones This already indicates everything
- Japanese media disassembles Xiaomi 12T Pro US companies provide 30% of the components cost
- The NIO mobile phone has officially passed the radio approval of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be listed in the third quarter
- Possible Meizu 21 Series Exposure Snapdragon 8 Gen3 + Ultra-Narrow Straight Screen and Large Bottom Main Camera