Japanese media disassembles Xiaomi 12T Pro US companies provide 30% of the components cost
Japanese media reports that 30% of the component costs for Xiaomi 12T Pro are provided by US companies
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that Nikkei Chinese website published an article about disassembling Xiaomi 12T Pro (known as Redmi K50 Ultra/Supreme Edition in China), stating that the parts produced by American companies account for about 30% of the total parts cost of Xiaomi 12T Pro.
After disassembling Xiaomi 12T Pro, Nikkei Chinese website found that the total hardware cost of this phone is $406 when adding up the prices of all the parts. Among them, the total price of parts produced by American companies is $120, accounting for about 30% of the hardware cost of this phone. Nikkei Chinese website stated that Xiaomi 12T Pro uses many products from American companies in the field of semiconductor components, such as application processors and transceiver ICs for wireless communication, most of which are products from Qualcomm, and 5G power amplifier ICs mostly use products from Qorvo in the United States, and so on.
- The NIO mobile phone has officially passed the radio approval of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be listed in the third quarter
- Possible Meizu 21 Series Exposure Snapdragon 8 Gen3 + Ultra-Narrow Straight Screen and Large Bottom Main Camera
- Chinese Radio and Television Network has been criticized by users for poor signal and difficult account cancellation Mobile SIM cards do not match phones
In addition to American companies, most of the memory used in this phone is from Samsung Electronics under South Korea’s Hynix, the flash memory is mostly from Samsung Electronics in the United States, the communication components are mostly from Japan’s Murata Manufacturing and TDK, and the gyroscope sensors are mostly products from Western companies such as STMicroelectronics in Switzerland. The semiconductor components produced in China are mainly power amplifier for 4G and ICs for fast charging.
Nikkei Chinese website stated that since 2020, the United States has started to restrict the use of American products by some Chinese companies, which has led some people to believe that China’s technology field will gradually decouple from Western countries. However, there is no evidence of this trend in the disassembled Xiaomi 12T Pro this time.
- ASUS Zenfone 10 design exposed, appearance similar to Zenfone 9 with added green color
- Stop buying flat-screen phones, Moto Razr 40 is only starting at 3999 yuan This price is hard to resist
- The Samsung S23 series update is postponed! There are bugs and the domestic version will not be pushed this week
- Eggie Party one-year anniversary electronic transportation card exclusive card face limited time free of charge to obtain
- Vivo Y36 will be launched on June 26th, with an approximate price of 1700 yuan
- How to choose a high-value mobile phone? You must not miss these four models, which will make you fall in love at first sight
- Huawei WATCH Ultimate helps Wang Jin achieve six consecutive victories in the Asian Diving Cup