Lei Jun preheats for the Xiaomi 14 series Don’t worry everyone, this product is very very very powerful.
Lei Jun Teases the Xiaomi 14 Series Don't Worry, This Product is Unbelievably Powerful!
【Mobile China News】It is reported that the Xiaomi 14 series will be released on October 27th and will be available for sale starting from November 1st. Preheating will start at 10 am today (October 16th). However, this morning, there was no news from the official Xiaomi phone.
Xiaomi 14 configuration leak (for reference only)
However, in the afternoon, Xiaomi’s founder, chairman, and CEO, Lei Jun, started to post on Weibo to generate hype for the new product. Lei Jun posted on Weibo, saying: “Don’t worry, this product is very, very, very powerful.” However, netizens have been commenting “very anxious” in the comment section.
It is not surprising that netizens are anxious because Xiaomi this time is going big. The new generation flagship Xiaomi 14 series needs no introduction; it naturally has a lot of attention. In addition, it is rumored that Xiaomi will also release its self-developed operating system MIOS, and there is a possibility of bringing Xiaomi cars to the event. Can anyone not be anxious about this?
- How to Choose a Second-hand iPhone? Apple Official Offers Suggestions, Don’t Buy in This Situation.
- Boom before release! Xiaomi 14 shoots up the hot search rankings, to be released at the end of the month. The best straight-screen phone?
- OPPO Find N3 officially announced the adoption of an independent security chip, ushering in a new era of business etiquette.
Screenshot of Lei Jun’s Weibo post
In the morning of October 16th, Qualcomm has already announced that the 2023 Snapdragon Summit will be held from October 25th-26th. It is expected that the Xiaomi 14 series will be released shortly after. Now that Lei Jun has started to post on Weibo to generate hype for the new product, it is estimated that Xiaomi’s official announcement of the release date will be made in the next two days.
Now, some netizens have exposed the configuration information of the Xiaomi 14 series. According to the leak, the Xiaomi 14 series will be equipped with the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, supplemented by LPDDR5X and UFS 4.0, with a 23% CPU performance improvement and a 30% power consumption reduction. It will feature a new generation Leica optical lens and a rear main camera with a 50MP super clear lens, using the Sony IMX766 sensor; equipped with a 4600mAh new generation silicon-carbon negative electrode battery, supporting 90W wired flash charging, and 50W wireless flash charging; it will have a 6.44-inch OLED super narrow border screen with equal edges and adopt a new C8 emissive material from China Star with a peak brightness of up to 2800 nits. It will also come with Xiaomi’s self-developed Mina system.
From the leaked configuration, it is clear that the Xiaomi 14 series is indeed very powerful.
- vivo goes big! On November 1st, they will release their self-developed AI big model and OriginOS 4, and much more.
- vivo will release a self-developed AI big model matrix, ranking first in the well-known evaluation list of abilities.
- Xu Qi Speeding up efforts to let users experience realme UI 5.0 sooner.
- Li Nan iPhone 15 firmware update completely solves the heating issue and performance hasn’t declined
- Is Nicholas Tse going to endorse Huawei too? Huawei releases Mate X5 related posters
- Mobile chip performance ranking is released, blogger Kirin will be at the forefront in the next 5 years.
- vivo’s new system OriginOS 4 is reported to be scheduled to be released on November 1, bringing a major upgrade.