Xiaomi’s 14-core configuration and price fully exposed Surging chip + domestically produced lens!
Xiaomi reveals 14-core configuration and competitive pricing Powerful chip + home-grown lens!
【Mobile China News】On October 16th, Mobile China noticed that although it has not been officially announced, the Xiaomi 14 series has already surged in the hot search rankings, causing countless netizens to discuss it, indicating the high popularity of this device. At the same time, some netizens have leaked the core configuration, price, and release information of the Xiaomi 14. It is important to note that the following information is leaked, and specific details should be relied upon the official announcement from Xiaomi.
According to the leak, the Xiaomi 14 will be equipped with the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company’s TSMC-built Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 mobile platform, with a 23% increase in CPU performance and a 35% increase in GPU performance. It will come with LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 4.0 enhanced flash memory, as well as an integrated ultra-luxury VC cooling system and Xiaomi’s new generation performance dynamic scheduling system. Additionally, the Xiaomi 14 will feature a C8 screen from BOE, with a resolution of 1.5K, support for a 120Hz refresh rate, 12-bit color depth, and a peak brightness of 2800 nits.
In terms of battery life, the Xiaomi 14 will have a built-in next-generation 4600mAh silicon-carbon anode battery, equipped with Xiaomi’s self-developed powerful charging chip and battery management chip, supporting 90W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging. In terms of imaging, the device will have a Leica quad-camera setup on the back, all with 50-megapixel sensors, with the main camera being the OV50H from domestic lens manufacturer HuaWei. This sensor has a size of 1/1.28 inches and supports Leica’s native dual-shooting quality and Leica’s super-color imaging.
- Lei Jun preheats for the Xiaomi 14 series Don’t worry everyone, this product is very very very powerful.
- How to Choose a Second-hand iPhone? Apple Official Offers Suggestions, Don’t Buy in This Situation.
- Boom before release! Xiaomi 14 shoots up the hot search rankings, to be released at the end of the month. The best straight-screen phone?
In addition, according to the leak, the Xiaomi 14 will be released on October 27th and go on sale on October 31st, with a starting price of 3999 RMB.
- OPPO Find N3 officially announced the adoption of an independent security chip, ushering in a new era of business etiquette.
- vivo goes big! On November 1st, they will release their self-developed AI big model and OriginOS 4, and much more.
- vivo will release a self-developed AI big model matrix, ranking first in the well-known evaluation list of abilities.
- Xu Qi Speeding up efforts to let users experience realme UI 5.0 sooner.
- Li Nan iPhone 15 firmware update completely solves the heating issue and performance hasn’t declined
- Is Nicholas Tse going to endorse Huawei too? Huawei releases Mate X5 related posters
- Mobile chip performance ranking is released, blogger Kirin will be at the forefront in the next 5 years.