Man cheated while handling phone package at the business hall, 0 yuan purchase of elderly phone turned into a loan
Man cheated at business hall, turned 0 yuan purchase into a loan while handling phone package for elderly
【PhoneAuto News】”Free” elderly phones turn into loans, and packages become traps?
Recently, Mr. Wu from Guangzhou went to the business hall to apply for a mobile phone package. After signing the agreement, the salesman informed him that he needed to freeze 273.6 yuan in Yu’EBao. However, Mr. Wu found that the product frozen in his Yu’EBao account was a financial installment product when he checked his consumption record. The behavior of the operator to set “traps” for the elderly population with “zero-cost” elderly phones and low-priced packages is really chilling.
Elderly phones purchased for “free” at the business hall are inexplicably loaned
In fact, there are many similar examples. According to China Voice of CCTV, many users in various places have reported that when they apply for services with China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom, the salesman “promises to give gifts for free on the internet”, but in reality, users need to provide guarantees in the form of credit. That is to say, customers sign a tripartite contract with the operator and the loan bank, and they need to borrow several hundred yuan to several thousand yuan before they can receive “free” gifts such as mobile phones.
- Xiaomi’s vertical foldable screen phone rendering exposed I find it difficult to evaluate its appearance
- vivo X100 configuration exposure Full upgrade to telephoto lens, super large cup is even more powerful
- Nothing mobile phone (1) will receive a system update in August The second generation model will be released
What’s more important is that most users do not know that they have signed a loan contract. According to the contract, once the mobile phone is overdue and suspended for a certain period of time, it becomes “overdue loan”. Many people’s credit is damaged because they have received this “free” gift. When users complain, the business hall’s response is mostly “the contract has been signed”, “the reminder obligation has been fulfilled”, and “the salesman violated the rules”.
Some comments believe that honest operation is the foundation of a merchant’s survival. Any fraudulent operation cannot last. Instead of playing these tricks, operators should broaden their horizons, focus on service and technological innovation, and truly win the hearts of consumers with their abilities.
- Samsung Galaxy M34 has passed BIS certification and may enter the market soon
- The iQOO Neo8 Pro 1TB version will go on sale tonight at 8 pm for a price of 3699 yuan
- Morning News Huawei releases the latest version of HarmonyOS 3, and Uzi returns with a victory in the first battle
- China Telecom will release the Maigang A20 this afternoon, with a maximum storage of 2TB!
- Expose Samsung’s S23 series has a lot of improvements in its new system, including battery life and smoothness
- Taking portraits is especially beautiful! You definitely need to learn about this OPPO Reno10 series
- 618 is ending soon Don’t miss out on this OnePlus cost-effective flagship!