Adjustable front camera aperture! NIO’s latest smartphone patent announced
NIO announces latest smartphone patent with adjustable front camera aperture
【PhoneAuto News】In 2022, NIO officially announced its entry into the mobile phone industry. It has officially applied for the trademark “NIO PHONE”. It is rumored that NIO’s first mobile phone will be officially launched as early as the third quarter of this year. Recently, a latest patent about NIO’s mobile phone has also been officially announced.
According to the Enterprise Search App, on June 27th, the patent for “electronic devices with adjustable front camera aperture” applied by NIO Mobile Technology Co., Ltd. was published. The application date of the patent is February 17, 2023, and the publication date is June 27, 2023. The inventor is Ma Qiang.
- Nokia achieves the world’s fastest mmWave 5G download speed of 2Gbps
- iPhone 15 is reported to start production in July! Apple is very optimistic about sales forecast
- Honor to release a heavyweight new machine on June 29th? Official hints suggest that it will be lightweight
According to the abstract of the patent, this application involves the technical field of electronic devices, and specifically provides an electronic device with an adjustable front camera aperture, aimed at solving the problem that the existing front camera cannot adjust the aperture. For this purpose, the electronic device with an adjustable front camera aperture in this application includes: a main body; a display screen, which is set on the main body; a camera module, which is set inside the main body, and the display screen covers the camera module, with the light-receiving end of the camera module facing the display screen; and a controller, which is set inside the main body, and the camera module and the display screen are electrically connected to the controller, respectively; among them, the display screen has a light-receiving area corresponding to the light-receiving end, and the light-receiving area has pixel points. By adjusting the display status of the pixel points at different positions in the light-receiving area through the controller, the light-transmitting area of the light-receiving area can be changed. This application not only ensures the beauty of the front of the electronic device, but also does not require an increase in the thickness of the device, meeting the design requirements of miniaturization and slimness of electronic devices.
Regarding the variable aperture on mobile phones, major manufacturers are currently focusing on the rear camera lens, but NIO Mobile has taken a different approach and focused on the variable aperture of the front camera lens. This shows that NIO Mobile is also trying to create its own niche in the mobile phone market, not just providing accessories for its own car models.
- OPPO Reno10 Pro League of Legends gift box edition is now online! The new color scheme is beautiful and stunning
- The Red Magic 8S Pro series is launched with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 leading version It will be released on July 5th
- LG Innotek invests $1 billion to double the production capacity of mobile phone camera modules
- WWDC23 What you don’t know – How does Apple protect privacy?
- Qualcomm launches Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 processor! Redmi Note 12R debuts
- Summer phone upgrade tips! Take a look and see if these models are what you’re looking for A must-read for students
- iPhone 15 may help Apple and TSMC earn billions of dollars more We are winning!