Changan Qiyuan A07 official image exposure A new choice for medium and large pure electric sedans?
New Changan Qiyuan A07 electric sedan revealed as a potential option for medium to large-sized vehicles
【PhoneAuto News】Time has flown by and 2023 is already halfway through. In the past six months, China’s new energy vehicle market has rapidly developed and competition has intensified. Each brand has been doing its best to constantly innovate. Recently, Changan Automobile officially announced that its new sub-brand, Changan Qiyuan A07, will be released soon. It is reported that this model will be the first model in the Qiyuan series and will adopt a new logo. It is positioned as a mid-to-large-sized new energy sedan and is expected to be launched in July.
From the official released images, the Changan Qiyuan A07 features a penetrating LED light group on the front, and a logo design similar to “101”, which is significantly different from the previous Changan logo and has a certain degree of recognition. The side of the car adopts a sleek design, plus hidden door handles and low air resistance wheels, which gives it a dynamic visual effect. In terms of size, the new car is 4905mm long, 1910mm wide, and 1480mm high, with a wheelbase of 2900mm.
According to previous reports, the Changan Qiyuan A07 will have two versions: pure electric and extended range. The extended range version will use a 1.5L Atkinson cycle engine as an extender, with a maximum output of 95 horsepower, and a maximum power of 160kW for the driving motor. The pure electric version is equipped with the XTDM27 driving motor with a maximum power of 190 kW and a ternary lithium battery from CATL.
- Fiat announced that it will no longer offer gray car paint in the future, but the reason behind it is both laughable and tear-jerking
- The rise of electric vehicles is disrupting the car market and brand loyalty is experiencing fierce impact
- Tesla’s market value evaporated by 360 billion overnight, and the current total market value is 763963 billion US dollars
Changan Shenlan has only been on the market for just over a year, and Changan has launched a new new energy brand. It can be seen that Changan wants to gain a larger market space in the new energy era. For consumers, the increasing number of new energy vehicles on the market also provides more choices. Finally, what do you think of this new energy vehicle from Changan? Welcome to discuss in the comments section.
- Volkswagen plans to launch an entry-level ID1 model with a price expected to be below $22,000
- Official Announcement! Lucid and Aston Martin Establish Long-Term Strategic Technology Partnership
- Guangzhou Automobile Group releases flying car GOVE and the world’s first passenger car with ammonia engine
- Ford confirms massive layoffs to take place this week, affecting all three major business departments
- 335 million yuan! Tank 500 Hi4-T officially launched, pure electric endurance of 110 kilometers
- Deep Blue S7 Buying Guide Long-range extended version is the most worthwhile purchase, but the pure electric cost performance is not high
- Price less than 40,000 yuan, this two-door, two-seater Ford Fiesta is a unique car and has the added convenience of easy parking