Xiaomi 13T Pro is expected to be released in Europe on September 1st, with a starting price of over 7000 yuan
Xiaomi 13T Pro to release in Europe on September 1st, priced above 7000 yuan
【Phoneauto News】This afternoon, Redmi officially announced the new K60 Supreme Edition, stating that the new phone will be officially released this month. According to foreign media reports, this latest phone in the Redmi K series will enter the international market as part of the Xiaomi T series and will be named “Xiaomi 13T Pro.” It is reported that the Xiaomi 13T series will be officially launched in Europe on September 1st. As for the price, the starting price of Xiaomi 13T is expected to be 599 pounds (approximately 5454 yuan), while the starting price of Xiaomi 13T Pro is 799 pounds (approximately 7276 yuan).
Redmi K60 Supreme Edition
It is understood that the Xiaomi 13T series, which will be released overseas on September 1st, will include the Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro. The Xiaomi 13T Pro is the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition that will be released in China. It will be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ mobile platform, supplemented by the independent display chip X7, and will have luxurious performance configurations. The new phone will also adopt the new “Raging Engine 2.0” and have even more powerful performance. The MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ adopts TSMC’s second-generation 4nm process, with the X3 super large core frequency increased to 3.35GHz and the frequency of the three large cores increased to 3GHz. The AnTuTu benchmark score exceeds 1.36 million points. Some bloggers claim that with the “Raging Calibration” of the Dimensity 9200+, the benchmark score of the Redmi K60 Ultra is expected to exceed 1.4 million points.
Redmi K60 Supreme Edition sketch
- Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 external packaging and front photo exposed, with little change compared to the previous generation
- The first exposure of the real OnePlus Ace 2 Pro! The titanium gray color scheme has a taste of sports cars
- Huawei’s push for system cloud innovation maintaining smooth new gameplay for old models
According to previous leaks, the new phone will also provide 12/16GB LPDDR5x RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage, and will be equipped with a 6.67-inch, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate AMOLED display. It will also provide a 5000mAh battery and 120W fast charging.
- Redmi K60 Supreme Edition revealed, equipped with Dimensity 9200 chip and independent X7 graphics card, to be available this month
- Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition Officially Announced! Equipped with Dimensity 9200+ and discrete graphics X7, available this month
- The iPhone 15 series uses OLED panels supplied by Samsung and LG BOE is suspended
- WeChat may be banned in Australia, official response Do not agree with the description of the company
- Huawei Mate60 phone case exposure! Large rear triple-camera setup pays homage to classic design
- Slow charging? These four models will help you say goodbye to charging troubles, starting from as low as 2299 yuan
- Google Pixel 8 Pro configuration exposed, equipped with Tensor G3 chip, set to debut in October