Expose Xiaomi Customizes New Substrate for BOE’s 2K Flexible Screen, Will Xiaomi 14 Ultra be the First to Launch?
Xiaomi customizes new substrate for BOE's 2K flexible screen Will Xiaomi 14 Ultra be the first to launch?
【PhoneAuto News】On June 28th, PhoneAuto learned that according to digital blogger leaks, Xiaomi has once again customized a new 2K flexible screen with Huaxing, with full screen brightness, dimming scheme, color depth accuracy, and refresh rate records. It will be equipped on high-end flagship phones, and there will also be a quasi-2K screen with luxurious specifications. The blogger did not indicate which model will adopt the 2K flexible screen, but based on the information of high-end flagship phones, some netizens speculate that it may be equipped on Xiaomi 14 Ultra, and as for the other quasi-2K screen, it may be equipped on Redmi K70 Extreme Edition.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
According to the blogger’s previous leaks, the new Xiaomi 14 series still includes three models: Xiaomi 14, 14 Pro, and Xiaomi 14 Ultra. Among them, the model codenamed “M43” should correspond to the super-sized Xiaomi 14 Ultra. This phone will not be equipped with the “outrageously large” M43 aspect ratio 1.33-inch sensor, but is likely to continue to be equipped with an enhanced version of a 1-inch-level sensor.
- You are right, but this is what makes the OnePlus Ace 2V a comprehensive mid-range device
- News iPhone 15 is reported to begin production in July, and Zhou Hongyi has been admitted to Tsinghua University
In other leaks, Xiaomi 14 Ultra will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform, manufactured by TSMC, with the process upgraded to N4P. It is reported that this mobile platform adopts a 1+5+2 architecture design, which, compared to the current Snapdragon 8 Gen2, will add one big core and reduce one small core, making it the most powerful Snapdragon 5G mobile platform so far. It will continue to be equipped with a 5000mAh battery and support 90W fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
It is reported that Xiaomi 14 Ultra is expected to meet everyone in November this year, and will be the first to be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 mobile platform, bringing significant upgrades in imaging. For more detailed information, please follow PhoneAuto, we will continue to update for you.
- The Xiaomi 13 Ultra white version photography kit is now on sale Is it better looking than the green version?
- ZTE Nubia AR glasses Neovision Glass are now on sale for only 2999 yuan
- Asus Zenfone 10 will be released tomorrow, it is a 59-inch screen Android flagship phone with a small screen!
- Summer vacation shopping for a new device, don’t rush Take a look at these four models before making a decision Starting from 1799 yuan
- Huawei Graduation Season Deals Now Open! P60 Starting at 4288 Yuan A Must-See for High School Graduates
- Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro specifications and configurations exposed, selling price approximately 5500 yuan in Chinese currency
- PhoneAuto Mid-Year Observation Roll up the camera and roll up the memory How should mobile phone manufacturers break through?