News iPhone 15 is reported to begin production in July, and Zhou Hongyi has been admitted to Tsinghua University
iPhone 15 production to start in July, Zhou Hongyi admitted to Tsinghua University
【PhoneAuto Daily】PhoneAuto has learned from foreign media that Apple is very optimistic about the sales forecast for the iPhone 15 series, and production of the new phone will begin in July. On June 27, research firm TechInsights released data showing that estimated smartphone sales for this year’s 618 promotion are 13.4 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 7%. Among them, Apple’s sales reached 5.628 million units, with a market share of up to 42%.
In the automotive industry, on June 27, PhoneAuto learned from the official website of NIO that NIO Energy and China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) have officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement. In addition, on the evening of June 27, Zhou Hongyi, the founder and chairman of 360 Group, posted on social media that he had received his admission letter to Tsinghua University as a PhD student, saying “finally got accepted!”
According to foreign media reports, due to the expected high sales of the iPhone 15 series, this tech giant Apple has begun preparing to supply retailers from July. It is reported that the reason for Apple’s early inventory preparation is to avoid the problem of long waiting times for consumers caused by supply chain interruptions for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max last year.
- The Xiaomi 13 Ultra white version photography kit is now on sale Is it better looking than the green version?
- ZTE Nubia AR glasses Neovision Glass are now on sale for only 2999 yuan
- Asus Zenfone 10 will be released tomorrow, it is a 59-inch screen Android flagship phone with a small screen!
Looking at specific brands, Apple, Xiaomi, and Honor still ranked in the top three in terms of shipments during this year’s 618 promotion. Apple’s smartphone sales during the promotion period reached 5.628 million units, with a market share of up to 42%. Xiaomi followed closely behind, with smartphone sales of 3.752 million units during 618, accounting for 28% of the market share. Honor ranked third, with a market share of 9%, and smartphone sales of 1.206 million units.
On June 27, PhoneAuto learned from the official website of NIO that NIO Energy and China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) have officially signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, and the two sides will work together to build charging and battery-swapping infrastructure, give full play to their respective advantages, jointly promote carbon neutrality and peak carbon dioxide emissions, and promote the high-quality development of China’s new energy vehicle industry.
This admission letter from Tsinghua University shows that Zhou Hongyi has been admitted to the Department of Computer Science and Technology, School of Electronic Information (major) to pursue a doctoral degree as a part-time student with a directed job orientation. It is understood that Zhou Hongyi graduated from Xi’an Jiaotong University’s Department of Computer Science and Engineering with a bachelor’s degree in 1992. Due to his excellent academic performance, he was recommended to study in the Graduate School of Systems Engineering at the Management School of Xi’an Jiaotong University, where he obtained a master’s degree in 1995.
- Summer vacation shopping for a new device, don’t rush Take a look at these four models before making a decision Starting from 1799 yuan
- Huawei Graduation Season Deals Now Open! P60 Starting at 4288 Yuan A Must-See for High School Graduates
- Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro specifications and configurations exposed, selling price approximately 5500 yuan in Chinese currency
- PhoneAuto Mid-Year Observation Roll up the camera and roll up the memory How should mobile phone manufacturers break through?
- This year’s 618 smartphone sales reached 134 million units, with Apple’s market share reaching as high as 42%
- Adjustable front camera aperture! NIO’s latest smartphone patent announced
- Nokia achieves the world’s fastest mmWave 5G download speed of 2Gbps